• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • anawaseem

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I joined back in 2013 while researching for my first pistol. I silently browsed the forums and classifieds for a while, then largely forgot about it until I was shopping again about two years ago. I may start interacting on the forums a bit more just so I stop looking at firearms and parts I'm not allowing myself to buy. No plans to sell any of my collection ever, but I can start posting and earning that privilege just in case.

That original research resulted in PX4 Storm in .45 that I still like to shoot. My return to INGO was around the purchase of a Ruger 57, which is interesting. Last buy was a Century imported AP5-P at the 1500 which was a ton of fun at the range.

I am Hoosier born and live in the Indy area but have lived in several other states, I work in defensive cyber, and I spent more than a few years in the Guardz. And I do enjoy the on-the-scene reporting from the 1500 by a user whose name I have forgotten.

Now that I am introduced, I suppose I'm open to questions and scathing criticisms of aforementioned purchases.

morve80

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 12, 2023
    Speedway
    I joined back in 2013 while researching for my first pistol. I silently browsed the forums and classifieds for a while, then largely forgot about it until I was shopping again about two years ago. I may start interacting on the forums a bit more just so I stop looking at firearms and parts I'm not allowing myself to buy. No plans to sell any of my collection ever, but I can start posting and earning that privilege just in case.

That original research resulted in PX4 Storm in .45 that I still like to shoot. My return to INGO was around the purchase of a Ruger 57, which is interesting. Last buy was a Century imported AP5-P at the 1500 which was a ton of fun at the range.

I am Hoosier born and live in the Indy area but have lived in several other states, I work in defensive cyber, and I spent more than a few years in the Guardz. And I do enjoy the on-the-scene reporting from the 1500 by a user whose name I have forgotten.

Now that I am introduced, I suppose I'm open to questions and scathing criticisms of aforementioned purchases.
    Welcome from Speedway! Like Imperial Guard? Or National Gaurd? Lol.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    And I do enjoy the on-the-scene reporting from the 1500 by a user whose name I have forgotten.
    I hear he has a distinguished grey beard ;)

Wow! That's lurking for over a decade! Hope you post a bit more, your first one was excellent.

anawaseem

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I hear he has a distinguished grey beard ;)

Wow! That's lurking for over a decade! Hope you post a bit more, your first one was excellent.
    I recognize that profile picture! I chuckle at those threads on Friday night, make my rounds on Saturday, and hope I don't get a mention when I check Saturday night. Keep up the great work, sir!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I recognize that profile picture! I chuckle at those threads on Friday night, make my rounds on Saturday, and hope I don't get a mention when I check Saturday night. Keep up the great work, sir!
    Thank you! Stop by the booth and introduce yourself.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

Yes!! Another 5.7 believer!
    I got your back man.

Top Bottom