• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mad Anthony Wayne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    NE central Indiana
    The medal of honor will be awarded to Spc. Leslie Sabo.

Long overdue, but Mr. Sabo will finally be recognized. It's always an honor to learn of a true American hero. Maybe it's because I'm getting softer as I get older, but reading about the heroic actions of Mr Sabo is enough to bring tears to your eyes. Thank you Spc. Leslie Sabo for your ultimate sacrifice for the freedom of all our families! :patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot:

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Thank you, Spc. Sabo, for your service to the republic.

May we honor your sacrifice by preserving our republic, so much under attack both at home and abroad, for our children and grandchildren.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    First, this level of individual initiative is commendable in a way that defies language to do it justice. Second, given the process of bringing the recommendation back to life after the three year limit and when and how the door was opened, this is one time I will bet that Obama does not blame it on Bush, although, for once, the accusation would be valid.

Mad Anthony Wayne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    NE central Indiana
    I don't think any President has ever not signed for the MOH in American history. It's a DOD thing. By the time it hits the Presidents desk it's a complete no brainer....I was kinda hoping we could leave the negative political crap outta this thread, it's about informing yourself and honoring a true American hero. We have A TON of negative political threads on INGO. That's kinda why I posted this. I thought it would be nice to post something everyone could feel good about. God knows you'll never here this story on the TV news. They're to busy covering the Martin/Zimmerman story and crappy stories like that to aid in stirring up fear and controversy. THIS is a story worth covering....American media and the debates they help stir has become a sad sad sorry affair these days.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    I don't think there are even many military members that understand the fortitude it takes to be shot, have shrapnel embedded in your body, and still continue to fight to your fullest extent. I am glad to see this medal awarded.

Top Bottom