• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CarnageRush

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harrison County
    PTR91 GI with a steel lower and wood furniture.

wHN6cId.jpg

TheJoker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Shelby County
    EnfieldFamilyPortrait-1.jpg

Lee-Enfield No. 4 Mark I* "US Government Property" marked(Lend Lease) made by Savage Arms in 1943.
    Lee-Enfield No. 1 Mark III* made at The Australian Royal Arms Factory Lithgow in 1942.
    Lee-Enfield No. 4 Mark I made by Royal Ordinance Factory Maltby, UK in 1944.
    Lee-Enfield No. 2 Mark I** Revolver made by Albion Motors in Scotland in 1943.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Posted this in the NFA thread already but I'll leave it here too. If anyone is on the fence to buy a SCAR17 I highly recommend them!! Mines had lots of modifications including the lower (handl) which accepts Pmags and other dpms style mags instead of the proprietary FN mags only. Also a longer rail, better stock, a easier to get to without pinching your fingers charging handle, and now a Dead Air Sandman L suppressor. Like many of you in this thread I have as much as a used car is worth in this rifle but damn I'm in love with it and it's deffinately my favorite gun I own. If anyone wants to ever shoot it, your welcome to as long as you bring the ammo to feed it :)

TheJoker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Shelby County
    Thanks to the great weather last Saturday, I got to spend some quality range time with these two gals.
    HRA55Yugo6820150130_zpsijpum7zj.jpg

Here's a great shot of "The Ping". If you look close, you can see the last cartridge casing and the enbloc clip in midair.
    HRA55M1PingShot_zpsld4mw3hx.jpg

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Thanks to the great weather last Saturday, I got to spend some quality range time with these two gals.
    HRA55Yugo6820150130_zpsijpum7zj.jpg

Here's a great shot of "The Ping". If you look close, you can see the last cartridge casing and the enbloc clip in midair.
    HRA55M1PingShot_zpsld4mw3hx.jpg

Nice rifles! Really like that stock on the SKS.

Having owned and shot both, I think a lot of people fail to realize how close in size the SKS is to the Garand. Some folks have even called them equivalents, although the SKS doesn't shoot a full powered round.

I'd still take an M1 any day of the week, and love the "ping" on the last round!

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    202   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Posted this in the NFA thread already but I'll leave it here too. If anyone is on the fence to buy a SCAR17 I highly recommend them!! Mines had lots of modifications including the lower (handl) which accepts Pmags and other dpms style mags instead of the proprietary FN mags only. Also a longer rail, better stock, a easier to get to without pinching your fingers charging handle, and now a Dead Air Sandman L suppressor. Like many of you in this thread I have as much as a used car is worth in this rifle but damn I'm in love with it and it's deffinately my favorite gun I own. If anyone wants to ever shoot it, your welcome to as long as you bring the ammo to feed it :)

Nice rifle! If I ever get off my butt, I may take you up on the offer to shoot it.

st33da

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 19, 2014
    Greenfield

4469804273_b2ec431582.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2016
    Columbus
    Two of mine

Savage Model 110EL 30-06 from 1960's (can't remember exact year will look it up again eventually) It was my dad's first rifle and given to me as my first rifle. It was a gift from his grandmother when he was a teenager. When I got it the stock was near disrepair but I spent a few days one summer refinishing it. still has a few blemishes and I plan to have the metal reblued sometime.
    Remington Sportmaster 341 from late 1930's (haven't looked up the exact year) My grandfather bought it some time when my dad was a kid then my dad gave it to me a few years back. I plan to also refinish this gun at some point as they will both be heirlooms to my kids who will hopefully continue the pattern.
    I also have a few others but they are in my father-in-law's gun safe as they are even more monetarily valuable than these two.
    ZCNxs4q.jpg

Fireball1394

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2015
    Northeast Indiana
    Just picked up a very unique Ruger 10/22 today. Built from a Ruger 10/22 50th Anniversary rifle, with a modified High Tower Armory P90 stock, I give you the Ruger/HTA 90/22 bullpup. It was well worth the drive down to Kokomo, as it came with the kryptek style camo, a Sig Sauer SigTac mini red dot, a carry case, and a Ruger BX-25 magazine. First day shooting it was a lot of fun. My plans for now are to add a flashlight and sling (mounting is right under the scope and on the back of the stock). Just a final note, the "suppressor" is fake/plastic. Merely an aesthetic add on that's sold with the kit from HTA. Personally, I haven't decided yet if I like the look of it, or if I'd rather see just the rifle barrel. Links to the pictures below:
    https://flic.kr/s/aHsku8THih

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom