• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    I have a GSG 522 and want to look for an inexpensive, decent red dot sight. I know that may be hard. I'm not looking to get an Aimpoint for a sub $400 22lr.

I was looking at

Military Combat Style 5 MOA Red Dot Sight

It appears that this is a rranges.com model. Can't find any other info on it than the link above. The $50 price point is what I'm looking at. Any recommendations would be helpful.

Thanks

shadow6492

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Garrett/Auburn IN
    Get with Alan at A&A optics vendor here for the vortex strike fire special for $129 ends Sunday at 10pm. Perfect for the gsg! Oops sorry didn't see the $50 limit

Last edited:

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009

Mounty09

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    I would spend a little more and get the strikefire from Alan at A&A optics. I just ordered one from him and have heard nothing but good things about him and the optics he sells.

Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    Thanks for all the replies! Now I need to take a look at these recommendations. I'm willing to spebd more than $50. I just dont want to drop $ on an Aimpoint for a 22lr

Chase515

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Oxford, In
    I got a vortex strikefire from psa on sale last year and I have not regretted it one bit. Take advantage of the sale AA optics has and get it for 129$ you wont be disappointed. If you are disappointed quit being a cheap a$$ and buy a aimpoint.

Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    I got a vortex strikefire from psa on sale last year and I have not regretted it one bit. Take advantage of the sale AA optics has and get it for 129$ you wont be disappointed. If you are disappointed quit being a cheap a$$ and buy a aimpoint.

Oh, I have an Aimpoint or the AR. Just cant wrap my head on getting one on a 22

Top Bottom