• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    If A man chooses to live as a woman, now he is allowed in the women's bathroom because he has chosen to be a woman.

Is he then forced to sign up for the selective service?

Is he hit with indecent exposure if he exposes his chest? Should I do a mammogram on him every year?

If we are to believe children and their gender identity and treat them as they believe, what else does this extend to? If they believe they are 18, do we treat them as such? Can a five-year-old vote or get married simply because they believe they are older?

In New York City, can a transfat now enter any food it chooses?

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Are you identifying as a woman doc? Cuz that was a whole lot of questions going on there.

The Meach

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Nobletucky
    If A man chooses to live as a woman, now he is allowed in the women's bathroom because he has chosen to be a woman.

Correct. and women who have transitioned to men can use the men's room

like this fine gentlemen:
    Hdj9smI.png

A transwoman, yes. A transman, No. messed up right? luckily congress has put forth a bill to include women in SS. So hopefully that issue is soon to be resolved.

Is he hit with indecent exposure if he exposes his chest? Should I do a mammogram on him every year?

a. Yes i believe she would be but i guess that would be up to local or state laws.
    b. No that is silly, Transwomen don't have mammary glands to scan. the breasts a purely cosmetic.

If we are to believe children and their gender identity and treat them as they believe, what else does this extend to? If they believe they are 18, do we treat them as such? Can a five-year-old vote or get married simply because they believe they are older?

That is also silly. Minors have restricted rights and are subject to guardianship until they reach the legal age of majority. After that they can have as many 18th birthdays as they want.

Ha. i see what you did there. thats super clever. but no. no it cannot.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    b. No that is silly, Transwomen don't have mammary glands to scan. the breasts a purely cosmetic.
    false. 5% breast cancers are in men because they have 5% of breast tissue on the planet

That is also silly. Minors have restricted rights and are subject to guardianship until they reach the legal age of majority. After that they can have as many 18th birthdays as they want.

Ha. i see what you did there. thats super clever. but no. no it cannot.[/QUOTE]

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch

not a minor, they believe they are 18 therefore there are no longer a minor, don't use your preconceived notions about what constitutes someone being over 18.

You're kidding, right? Whether it's a choice is central to the entire debate.

not kidding, that has zero relevance to how they are treated as the gender they are living.

The Meach

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Nobletucky
    not a minor, they believe they are 18 therefore there are no longer a minor, don't use your preconceived notions about what constitutes someone being over 18.

The age of majority is not governed from within ones own self it is a system of subjection set forward by the state and agreed upon by the majority of the populous.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    I like what I'm reading. I think women should be able to walk around topless and identify themselves as men. Of course they can change identity when they like because we're obviously headed to that point.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Trump should start self identifying as a hispanic to win progressives and the hispanic vote.

Imagine the possibilities!

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Trump should start self identifying as a hispanic to win progressives and the hispanic vote.

Imagine the possibilities!

Yes, and I am going to start identifying as an Iowa-class battleship and start demanding DoD funding!

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF

You're very binary in your thinking.

AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana

My 2 two year found out she doesn't get to go to school like her siblings until she is 5 years old. So, she has been telling EVERYONE she is five years old. Blurts it out in the middle of conversation out of the blue. States it as fact to people she doesn't know just passing by in the grocery store. Based on your post, I'm starting to wonder if her tactic isn't brilliant!

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Whether it's a choice is central to the entire debate.

Uh, that's not a debate we're allowed to have in 2016 Murrica.:coffee:

It's been decided, we are special little flowers, each born with a preprogrammed set of compulsions. There shall be no judging. There is no "normal".:bat:

Top Bottom