• ...and so much more!
  • Lonnie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2010
    Hamilton county
    Any watch this?
    It was on the History channel last night. I really like that show.
    They had the history of the machine gun last night.
    Pretty cool info

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I'm not a fan of R Lee Ermey (spelling?). He's nothing more than a drama queen for guns. He often exaggerates things a lot, and isn't completely accurate.

If you could couple his personality with a person that actually knew what they were talking about through-and-through, it would be a great show, but I just can't tolerate it anymore.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    when i was talking with him at national gun day a couple years back, he told me it was gonna be called trigger time with R lee ermey. i guess they liked the lock n load name better.

he also told me he had a big fire at his office. that sucks

i think hes a cool down to earth guy. yeah hes made a lot of money, but anytime i see a fellow vet doing good for themselves it makes me happy

Lonnie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2010
    Hamilton county
    I too watched him on "mail call" , I like gunny , to me he is a no none sense kinda guy!
    I got to see some cool stuff on the show that I other wise would probably never have seen!

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    I'm not a fan of R Lee Ermey (spelling?). He's nothing more than a drama queen for guns. He often exaggerates things a lot, and isn't completely accurate.

If you could couple his personality with a person that actually knew what they were talking about through-and-through, it would be a great show, but I just can't tolerate it anymore.

That would be his TV personality. Most people find it funny; some find it abrasive; most find it a bit of both. He's Gunny!

He knows quite a bit about guns, and when he makes an "error," I see it as talking to non-gun people in a way that's understandable - no technical jargon.

The man competes with a modified M1 and has a near-perfect target stance. You just don't have that with wannabes and non-gun people.

Josh

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    That would be his TV personality. Most people find it funny; some find it abrasive; most find it a bit of both. He's Gunny!

He knows quite a bit about guns, and when he makes an "error," I see it as talking to non-gun people in a way that's understandable - no technical jargon.

The man competes with a modified M1 and has a near-perfect target stance. You just don't have that with wannabes and non-gun people.

Josh
    Maybe that's so; but I guess that's why I don't like him. He seems to "dumb it down" for the non-gun people, when I'm looking for every technical detail I can find. I love the details. I guess I'll just have to not like his show.

He has a great personality, it's just the drama of the show that bugs me.

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Gotta love the Gunny,been a fan since Full Metal Jacket. Locked & Loaded is pretty informative & they find some cool working examples to shoot & evaluate plus informative.At ease maggots

Top Bottom