• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The MSM was celebrating these high spirited yutes for setting up their little rape camps known as the occupy movement. Why should they think any way other than the way they do.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Since it seems many are guessing WHAT these "youth" are getting locked up for, I can tell you from experience that most of our violent crimes are committed by "youth". They are getting more frequent and more violent...latest example is the double murder of the 21/7 yr olds. Both perps are under 23. All for an X-box 360.

Denny I don't dispute that. But what percentage of the yute are being brought in for charges like that? Just a rough guess for where you work.

I doubt 50% of the yutes in this country are commiting violent crimes.

bhvostal

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2011
    Allen County
    very well said! 95% of the problem, perhaps?

~ Brian

The leftist entitlement theology running rampant in our country and throughout our basic education system and especially academia has reached a tilting point where everyone now expects to get what they want for free. There is big ol" Uncle Sam and he will take care of all my needs and desires. I would like to see anyone getting govt assistance picking up trash along the road, or working the gate at a state or nat. park, or required to do community service for that money. Maybe then they would realize that money comes from the tax payers and not out of thin air. Gone from this country is the idea that you can get ahead by hard work and ambition. Too many people want to "collect" from other peoples' successes. The complainer in chief being the biggest supporter with his "all Americans must pay a fair share!" What is a fair share anyway and what about all those people not paying ANY share? It's time for it to end!

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I got mine out of the way early at 21. Failure to appear in court for an ambulance bill my insurance company had neglected to pay. I never even got the summons.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom