Local Gun Shop that carries Mosin Nagants?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rockbear78

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2013
    Westfield
    Hey folks, so ive been doing some research and im very intrested in purchasing a mosin nagant 91/30 Id perfer to really buy one in person than go thru an online source, I was just curious if anyone knew of any central indiana locations that carry these rifles. Im also pondering a road trip to cabelas to go check out if they have any around. for refrence im from the carmel area. any tips on anything for the mosins are much appreciated!

Vamptepes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Eagledale
    Bradis generally has a large selection. Most gun shops i've been in lately typically haven't had any surplus type weapons. Or if they did not that great of a selection.

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Yes. Bradis is always STOCKEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD with mosin variants. Thats my go to place on surplus firearms. Can't beat the prices.

Sonney

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    We have two shops that have them one is M and M in Clinton In. and the other is McDonald Lake Rod and Gun Club also in Clinton In. Around 20 miles north of Terre Haute.

Sonney

lmyer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    South Bend
    "1938 Hex receiver" sitting in the INGO Trader in central Indiana. That would certainly be an odd duck to find. If it really is a hex receiver in that late of year and in decent condition - then someone should jump on it, and not modify it or mess with the stock. Seller won't ship, or I'd be pursuing it further (halfway down the state for me).

Les

Sonney

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Gander Mountain has several in very good condition for 179.00 and the cosmoline (spelling) has been taken off the weapon. It come with the cleaning kit and bayonet. This is in Terre Haute was there last night.

Sonney

Leadkrm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Two years ago most were 120-130 ish and I bought a hex for 160 so now most are running In the 150-160 range. Sucks but those are the prices I've been seeing

Top Bottom