• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    For those of you keeping score at home...

It has been 32 days since the ban hammer has dropped! Keep this up and a rousing game of "mod-created or actual shooter" could be on the horizon.
    OK. Sounds like we need to up our game in the stroll and troll department. Thosde with shill accounts should shake them out and dust them off. Find a partner or target and get a good argument going to the Mods will forget how to ban people!

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Pretty sure I saw one a couple nights ago. And pretty sure I know who it is. Shill or two guys working in concert. A first time poster that created an account in 2022.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

It has been 32 days since the ban hammer has dropped! Keep this up and a rousing game of "mod-created or actual shooter" could be on the horizon.
    Ok I'll work on it. I'm going to pick a fight and call people names. Be prepared to get a nasty conversation started by me.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington

This guy in the 50 posts thread who's been on the site since 2014 and decided to pick today to have a meltdown over pineapple on pizza jokes of all things... something's fishy. :tinfoil:

Top Bottom