KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    IS there anything in the rules that says a member in good standing cannot have shill accounts?
    Hhhhhmmmmm... I think the language was changed fairly recently. CM said NO SHILLS and that was good enough. We've since codified it.

4) As we can never convey a philosophy through a few rules, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to edit or delete posts and/or to revoke Membership. No Second Chances; No Argument; No Trial; No Way. This includes members who continue to post with the sole intention of disrupting the forum (AKA trolling) in spite of member reports and/or messages from the moderators. At best you may receive one warning from the staff. Political discussions are only allowed in the political forum so please keep this in mind since politically based comments/opinions are typically what cause the types of disruption that caused this rule to be implemented. Simultaneously maintaining multiple accounts/usernames (shill accounts) will result in being banned from INGO.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Hhhhhmmmmm... I think the language was changed fairly recently. CM said NO SHILLS and that was good enough. We've since codified it.

4) As we can never convey a philosophy through a few rules, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to edit or delete posts and/or to revoke Membership. No Second Chances; No Argument; No Trial; No Way. This includes members who continue to post with the sole intention of disrupting the forum (AKA trolling) in spite of member reports and/or messages from the moderators. At best you may receive one warning from the staff. Political discussions are only allowed in the political forum so please keep this in mind since politically based comments/opinions are typically what cause the types of disruption that caused this rule to be implemented. Simultaneously maintaining multiple accounts/usernames (shill accounts) will result in being banned from INGO.
    Thanking you. I haven't read the rules in a while, couldn't remember any specific language about shill accounts

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Answering yourself for the go ahead....smart
    Don't mess with me, the rest of my people are on the way

A teal-colored plasma arc next to the iconic Andromeda Galaxy stole the show in this year’s Royal Observatory Greenwich’s Astronomy Photographer of the Year competition, whose 2023 winners were announced this week

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Thanking you. I haven't read the rules in a while, couldn't remember any specific language about shill accounts
    It was more "cause Churchmouse said so" when I came on as a Mod. Seems like BT made the rule more specific.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom