Not open for further replies.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    No disagreement there :)

I’m kinda liking the new layout since getting used to it. Still some things I wish I could change and adjust, but the people make this site, and they’re still here so I can adapt.

Other than extreme boredom/holiday hangover, I'm overly participating today to both get the swing of it and keep the place hoppin' a little since other folks are sort of just tipping their toes in ATM.

Overall, I like it. Once they fix a this or that, it'll be fine.

(I also did some research about the problems with vB and this was loooooong overdue... Glad to see the change)

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Other than extreme boredom/holiday hangover, I'm overly participating today to both get the swing of it and keep the place hoppin' a little since other folks are sort of just tipping their toes in ATM.

(I also did some research about the problems with vB and this was loooooong overdue... Glad to see the change)
    Agreed. Last night I had a few drinks, the site updated and it was a nightmare to figure out buzzed. Today I’m posting constantly just trying to get used to navigating and figuring it out, but I think long term I’ll like this system more, especially once they work the kinks out.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

In ATM? That sounds painful for him.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Also, feel free to report a post of mine to test that system out as well. Might as well help figure out all the kinks now so they can fix them while they’re going thru everything.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Lmao! At the top of the page it shows some tags within the thread. The tags are “pineapple pizza” “unban mbills” “no masks allowed” and “ban hatin’”

Lmfao. Best part of the new layout so far.

INGO SEO improvements are already paying dividends. Your tag is in the top 5 "ban hatin'"s on Gewgle...

Keep this up and you might beat a few rappers!

CWzTjRT.jpg

Also, Ban Hatin'

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom