• Status
    Not open for further replies.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Gotta share this recipe, it's so easy but yummy.. its biscuits and gravy basically... make your sausage gravy or chipped beef.. whatever you prefer then (ive only use the flaky grands biscuits because they are layered) pull them in half, layer wise, depress a small pocket into both halves with a spoon. Or similar.. put in a couple spoonfuls of gravy, lay the other layer back on top, roll at the edges so it won't leak, throw biscuits in the oven till they are golden and then you have b&g filled biscuits, you can establish them like a sandwich and omg.. my wife and kids love them

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Just saw a newbie in the Long guns classifieds display partial brain damage. Have a feeling this might be the beginning of a trend.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The ad is gone. It was a Russian PSL rifle. The ad itself was ok. The two replies to it by an individual were not.
    Yeah I took that ones replies down.

Peoples as much as we want to welcome all new members the lack of respect for our rules is getting to be a point of contention. I was handing out mulligans 10 tiumes a day and some were just acting idiotic bouncing garound in the ads making idiotic trade offers.

"NO MORE MULLIGANS"

Read the rules.

Follow them

Easy peasy.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I just looked at that ad, saw the price, and coughed up my spleen. Spastic mother of babbling Hillary that is a hell of a price.

LOL. I don’t know where these guys come from.

On the other hand: I have a gently used set of knives I got for opening a bank account. $3600.00 firm. They are multi colored and no longer in production. No lowballing, I know what I have.

deo62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    LOL. I don’t know where these guys come from.

On the other hand: I have a gently used set of knives I got for opening a bank account. $3600.00 firm. They are multi colored and no longer in production. No lowballing, I know what I have.
    Maybe the guy with the M&P wants to trade?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom