• Status
    Not open for further replies.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Both that user, and the user he had been squabbling with have been circling the drain for some time.

It amazes me they didn't both get the hammer.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dang it...I liked squirrel...He is pro choice and I am pro life and we have debated that hot topic and still maintained a VERY good posting friendship???? (If there is such a thing???) on here...I am bummed...

I got a temp ban once and that's when I realized I can say things to folks who know me and my sense of humor and nothing happen but there are A TON of people that don't know me and a "wink and a grin" that is visible in person doesn't transfer onto the internet...I even tried using those emoticon thingamajigs but they don't transfer well either...

I am sure I will be here one day...When I am guys just try to remember the good times and not my a-hole moment that put me here...

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    He was in a strange mood yesterday. Usually he was cool, but when he got in one of his moods...

He could be civil in most discussions, but the snark would come out in firearms topics. Hate to see him go, though.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    He is gone. Perma.
    17 ran the edge....all the time.
    After a while the staff grows weary of dealing with this steady flow of...well......bad behavior.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    I'm not surprised, he did like to stir the pot and not let things go. Seemed like a smart, successful guy, but too smug and know-it-all-ish! Arguing with him is the closest I've ever come on here to getting in trouble.
    He's probably lurking, doubt we've seen the last of him! Maybe the last of Hoff, though!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm not surprised, he did like to stir the pot and not let things go. Seemed like a smart, successful guy, but too smug and know-it-all-ish! Arguing with him is the closest I've ever come on here to getting in trouble.
    He's probably lurking, doubt we've seen the last of him! Maybe the last of Hoff, though!

"Anyone" that brings back the "Hoff" gets a whole load of me.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN

It also seemed if you did something he'd try to one up ya.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    It also seemed if you did something he'd try to one up ya.
    Yep- he was the best at everything, never did any wrong! Normally I come to the forum to get away from aggravating things...don't mind some spirited debates and other points of view, but there's a right way and a wrong way to get your point across! I won't miss that avatar one bit...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom