Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hey! Any lasagna left over?

Helllllooooooooo?

Maybe a tiny bit in the corner of the pan. It was pretty crazy with all of those people ringing the doorbell.

Are you kidding? :laugh:

But seriously. Is there?

See above

1st.....David H is a putz..............:)

2nd.....it makes my eyes hurt.......:)

3rd....I like speedo's.......................:):

4th....Maybe that did not come off right.......:dunno:

Did you see Speedo Man from Plymouth on American Pickers? Seriously, you needed to see that if you like speedos...pretty sure you would change your mind after seeing an 80 year old man in his speedo. :laugh:

I go to sleep and all sorts of craziness occurs here. Nobody is coming to visit me today. It's a blizzard out there! I think the corn is already buried so if you come for it, you may need to dig through the snow to find it.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Probably my favorite legal movie. Recall that at the end, Paul Beigler got stiffed by his client.

It's a classic...Written by Robert Traver, a Michigan lawyer, state supreme court judge and noted trout bum.....He became a minor sensation when he sold the rights of the book to Hollywood, took the money and bought some land on his favorite trout stream...He built a a small shack and converted an old Model T to the ultimate fishing vehicle...

[video=youtube;D-HLrrbe27Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-HLrrbe27Y[/video]

voelker%20fishing.jpg

I read his book "Trout Madness" back in my mid 20's when I "trout bummed" for a couple of years....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom