• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Tensions are high in the Grand Ol' Republic....They shouldn't be...

It's just life and take it from one who came a hairs breadth away from losing life....There is nothing on this Earth that can't be made better with a 12 pack of beer, a day off, and a Weber Grill.....

We should all once a day step outside and kiss the soil of Indiana...200 years and counting and we are all blessed to be alive in this place...Even you ones up north with the funny accents and the flat land with no trees...It's still living...:)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

It's just life and take it from one who came a hairs breadth away from losing life....There is nothing on this Earth that can't be made better with a 12 pack of beer, a day off, and a Weber Grill.....

We should all once a day step outside and kiss the soil of Indiana...200 years and counting and we are all blessed to be alive in this place...Even you ones up north with the funny accents and the flat land with no trees...It's still living...:)

Having danced with the devil in front of the light at the end of the tunnel.....(yeah Carroll Ann was there too) I understand what you are saying.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

Hey! We have trees. I have a lot of trees that are filled with lead, but we have trees! :ar15:

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN

Hey, I like my flat land! Trees are just objects to dodge while drivin through fields. And y'all are the ones with the accents! I won't lie though, I do like your "mountains" down there. :):

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Hey, I like my flat land! Trees are just objects to dodge while drivin through fields. And y'all are the ones with the accents! I won't lie though, I do like your "mountains" down there. :):

I am jealous of your all's pike and your glacier lakes...I admit it...There...I said it.....I dated an Allen County girl back in the 80's and they had a cabin on a lake by Tri County Wildlife Refuge....

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

1780's...She was a Piankeshaw gal...I was a trader and her daddy was a hell of a trapper....She ended up with a damn French (no offense Sylvain) voyageur who could carry a tune....

DSC08082.JPG

I got so angry I butt stroked a turtle with my fowler...

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Roughly 80% of threads on INGO would need to be locked if that's the criteria.

Just because he's so old his chariot driver's license was found when they excavated Pompeii doesn't mean we should make fun of him.

I heard they used him as a consultant on the new Ben Hur

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom