• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Is churchmouse old?

He gave me his old speed loaders...Here they are..You be the judge...
    Hunting%20Pouches%20005.jpg

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    The one on the right is more modern, mammoth tusk.

Here's a drawing of Churchmouse taking the one down he got the tusk from.....What's really sad? I was there...

"Church watch out!!!!!!!"

"Quit painting on your rock and give me a hand!!!"

"Nah dude you're doing fine...Try not to damage that tusk....Someday you will be able to make something cool out of it.."

62af5eb2434186cc86c1f9a623afa833.jpg

And sure enough in 1789 right here on the banks of the ol' Ohio river Church carved out and gave me that powder measure...He's a man of his word...It just took him 14,000 years to get around to it...

I remember when he invented A/C...We were hanging in the cave with our women (we had 10 each...life was hard then and we wanted to make sure we had some progeny..Don't judge us...Moses had not even been born yet...) when Church came in with a big chunk of ice and a fan he had made from a butt load of Condor feathers...As the fire began melting the ice Church had his ten women begin fanning the ice causing a cool mist to permeate the cave....The women got pissed (it was freezing in there as it was...I mean for Pete's sake there was an Ice Age going on!!!) and refused to fan anymore as they were getting cold....

The women then said from this day forward they would control the temperature in the cave....

And that INGO is how the first A/C was invented and how women got control of the thermostat...

true story...:)

Look how he gloated once he got it...

907825f391de9e5e7b54882536733079.jpg

Last edited:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    This is a family site, you don't have to wear pants, but please don't post pics.:gotpics:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom