• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jason867

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    113   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    New Castle
    I'm sure a lot of ya have heard about Buckshot Sporting Goods in Winchester (great shop with great service and prices by the way!)

Well, they've decided to open a new 2nd location in New Castle!

The shop will be located at the corner of Greensboro Pike and SR 38 in the old Bradley-Scott building.

The new shop will open on July 20th. Unfortunately they won't have their FFL for the 2nd shop until sometime in August, but they can sell everything else until then.

Their address is:
    5 south Greensboro Pike
    New Castle, IN 47362

This area needs a good gun shop, and the winchester location is known for their great service and prices, so come on out on July 20th to support them!

Bigdaddybell

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2013
    Crown Point
    Fetla's trading post in Valparaiso on Rt 2 is no longer in business. Has been closed for a few years now.
    Gander Mountain located in Hobart, IN near the Westlake Shoppingtown Mall has been remodeled and now has a very large selection of shooting supplies, ammunition, clothings, and firearms. They have a very good selection of all makes and models of pistols, shotguns, AR's, etc. It just had its grand re-opening a few months back.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    Highsmith Guns in Greenfield.
    a bunch of great guys.
    young but courteous and knowledgable.
    good range prices (especially when they run 2 for 1 months)
    very nice selection of guns
    and they always have ammo when I need it...
    including bricks of .22lr

jason867

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    113   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    New Castle
    This shop is opening tomorrow (Sat the 20th).

I really hope they stick around for the long haul!

I'm sure a lot of ya have heard about Buckshot Sporting Goods in Winchester (great shop with great service and prices by the way!)

Well, they've decided to open a new 2nd location in New Castle!

The shop will be located at the corner of Greensboro Pike and SR 38 in the old Bradley-Scott building.

The new shop will open on July 20th. Unfortunately they won't have their FFL for the 2nd shop until sometime in August, but they can sell everything else until then.

Their address is:
    5 south Greensboro Pike
    New Castle, IN 47362

This area needs a good gun shop, and the winchester location is known for their great service and prices, so come on out on July 20th to support them!

ruftags

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    South Bend,IN
    lets not forget Rocket Guns in Goshen. Adam and the guys are pretty knowledgeable .
    Rocket Guns LLC
    713 E Lincoln Ave.
    Goshen,IN 46528
    (574) 538-4220

dswanso1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2013
    Fishers
    For anybody looking for a gun atore in Hamilton county. There is a decent little gun store in Fishers called indy gun safety. They have weird walk in hours, but are very nice and helpful!

cjfarmer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2011
    Princeton, Indiana
    Anybody looking for guns in gibson county and evansville area check out Sportsman's Depot in Princeton in the back of The Goldsmith..Danny is an awesome guy and smokes Meek's and Right to Bear Arms prices!

gidget

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2013
    Indianapolis
    My favorite gun shop is Ed Hirschy's Discount Guns in Auburn IN.. Excellent service.. nice family business.. Knows about the product he is selling.. I would go there first. Very nice shop.
    Appears to have all the ammo you could need in stock and priced reasonably. I look forward to visiting his shop again soon.

Grayscale

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I can't recommend ACME Sports (Seymour) highly enough. Very knowledgeable and friendly staff, as well as great prices.

mmamom

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    muncie
    The guys at Mcgalliard Guns are great. They answered all my questions with answers I could understand. Just because I am female, doesn't mean I'm stupid. They treated me as a gun owner..

abedooley

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2013
    Columbus
    I would like to see what shops have an indoor range. I need to find a shop that will let my wife shoot a bunch of handguns to find out what best suits her and her needs. With the premise of purchasing said firearm afterwards, of course.

Top Bottom