• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Getting sick and tired of the "if it could save just one life" argument I compiled the May list of defensive firearm uses so far this month, and these are just the ones that made the news. How is it not obvious to so many that peaceful individuals having a firearm and knowing how to use it is a good thing?

Iraq War vet armed with rifle thwarts gas station break-in, police say | Fox News

One man fatally shot in Spanaway; another man questioned | KING5.com Seattle

Veteran chases down, detains burglary suspect - Spokesman.com - May 2, 2013

No charges filed in fatal Wednesday morning shooting - The Washington Post

Police: Homeowner shoots at burglars in Lower Merion | 6abc.com

Issaquah homeowner shoots, wounds intruder | Local & Regional | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News

Man fatally shot at Blee Road home | www.whiotv.com

Home intruder shot in South Valley | KOB.com

Off-Duty Officer Shoots Burglar At Neighbor’s Home | FOX2now.com

Police: Store owner shoots 15-year-old burglar in stomach - KCTV5

Would-Be Robber Shot Dead | Baltimore News | WBAL Radio 1090 AM

Shop owner, man exchange gunfire at Kent jewelry store | www.kirotv.com

Fulton County homeowner shoots, injures armed intruder - wsbt.com

West Dallas manager in shootout says police did not respond quickly to 911 call | Dallasnews.com - News for Dallas, Texas - The Dallas Morning News

Warrenton family shoots and kills armed intruder - KPTV - FOX 12

Police: Clackamas County carjacking suspect caught in Southeast Portland by bystanders | OregonLive.com

Police: Winter Haven Man Shot After Accosting Ledger Newspaper Carriers | TheLedger.com

Homeowner's son shoots robber during gunbattle in southwest Houston | khou.com Houston

'Dumb' house burglar shot after locking homeowner inside his own GUN CLOSET | Mail Online

D.C. man won't face gun charges for shooting pit bull attacking boy - Washington Times

Shots fired during Harrison Co. home invasion

Clerk fires shot at robbery suspect | www.whiotv.com

http://www.thestarpress.com/article...man-fires-shots-intruder-Delaware-County-home

http://www.pnj.com/article/20130518/NEWS01/305180022/Deputies-Burglar-shot-by-homeowner

Central Toledo homeowner shoots teen - Toledo Blade

Suspected burglars tried front door, then back at Delray-area... | www.palmbeachpost.com

The Daily Home - Resident stops home invasion shoots suspect

Suspected armed robber, 17, shot and killed on north side

Shooting at home near Helena leaves 1 dead

Man Holds Alleged Intruder At Gunpoint Until Police Arrive

Toledo woman confronts would-be home invader with handgun - 13abc.com Toledo (OH) News, Weather and Sports

DA: Shooter killed Antioch man defending himself and others - ContraCostaTimes.com

Police: Woman fires shots at men attempting to break into home - KCTV5

Group of Thugs Target Seemingly Defenseless Woman

SmokinSigs357

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    This would be a great sticky...for each month/year. The NRA NEWS, Cam and Company show I watch every day closes with at least 2 "Armed Citizen" reports...EVERY DAY!!!

Should we have a resource like this via INGO, we could easily chuck it up on our social media pages and make the sheeple more aware.

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Compiling a list like this is actually very easy to do, I would be happy to post one every month. Add to these the number of crimes guns prevent just because they exist and the times that don't make the news and it's pretty obvious that anyone arguing for anything but *more* responsible citizens being armed is a lunatic.

Aaron1776

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Indianapolis
    This would be a great sticky...for each month/year. The NRA NEWS, Cam and Company show I watch every day closes with at least 2 "Armed Citizen" reports...EVERY DAY!!!

Should we have a resource like this via INGO, we could easily chuck it up on our social media pages and make the sheeple more aware.

This is an excellent idea!!!

Aaron1776

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Compiling a list like this is actually very easy to do, I would be happy to post one every month. Add to these the number of crimes guns prevent just because they exist and the times that don't make the news and it's pretty obvious that anyone arguing for anything but *more* responsible citizens being armed is a lunatic.

Thanks so much!

bhowell34

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2013
    Greenwood
    Thanks for posting this. It's good to see some actual good news instead of all the crap main stream media has been trying to force down our throats

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I vote for sticky, with a clean list of stories and minimal commentary. Problem is many stories will become inactive. Perhaps a quick summary blurb for each story to preserve the content?

We post stories and then OP edits the sticky post to add it?

SmokinSigs357

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Man, it would be great for us to be able to, at the first of every month, post a link to the previous month's statistics on Facebook. INGO puts it up on the INGO FB page and we share it.

Then, at the end of the year, have a year-end compiliation..."INGO; ARMED CITIZEN FILES" or something like that.

RspecZX6

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Shelbyville, IN
    I created a blog awhile back that showcases stories of defensive gun use. I used a blog as I figured it would be the most efficient means to get the info out there.

armedvigilance.wordpress.com

I just got it off the ground, but I have new content coming in daily.

Rep inbound for this thread! We need to get this information out there as much as we can.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom