• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Maybe I'll start a thread about how much my daily excrement weighs.
    I'll call it " The fecal chronicles" It will be cool. :rolleyes:

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    I would rather have the option to read or not read certain posts over the poster not being allowed to post due to the subject, or who the poster happens to be. I see lot's of post titles that don't interest me, and I just don't click on them, and I'm sure those posts are interesting to a lot of other INGO members.:twocents:

I agree:yesway:

I think there should be a limit on how many posts a member can have. Some of the guys on here with over 10,000 need to get outside more or go beat the wife and kids or something other than spending all there free time on the web.

Maybe 253 is too many:dunno:

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    I think I'm going to start a thread about his girl and why she forgot to flush.

images

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

tom1025

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground
    What is retarded? Limiting started threads? Posting 10,000 times?[/QU

I think the argument is retarded. So what if someone starts a new thread about something that has been discust in the past or something someone has no intrest about.

I always like it when a newbie post a new thread and you have ten guys jumping all over them because it has already been disgust on here. Its takes more effort to stop and post a complaint then to just pass over it and find something else to read that peaks your intrest.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    Have there been any thoughts on the amount of threads 1 member can start per week/month/year?

Maybe a different amount for site supporters?

That or just create a Medical forum. I'm tired of seeing 2-3 new vaccine, prescription drug or advice on how to raise my child threads every damn day.

:twocents:

+1,000,000,000!

we got the point a few months ago. theres only so many ways to vaccinate a cat.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Bazooka Joe is on the right track. If enough people complain about vaccines and how they are offended by the very topic, then we won't be allowed to discuss it any more.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    LOL @ all of this.

"I like my freedoms, my freedom to say what I want and do what I want, but I want others to be limited."

I understand that "the freedom of speech does not apply to privately owned" websites and all, but trying to limit people because you don't like what they have to say is asinine.

Just don't read threads that you don't like. Problem solved.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    We lost a good member because of his link posting and his views on a certain religious group, yet the one who seems to hate Cops, Modern Medicine and most of America runs rampant.

I love INGO but there are a few people here lucky I don't own the place.

mskendall

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 10, 2009
    NE Indy
    I am ruhtard and take afence to these alagasions abowt ruhtards not beeng able to spell curekt.

I really can't stand the spelling errors that a lot of people make. Even though my computer does spell check for me, I can right on paper too.

Just do what everyone does when I post something, ignore it. I'm not sure how the post count thing works because I should have, at most, one quality post. I manage to still have fun though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom