• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Have there been any thoughts on the amount of threads 1 member can start per week/month/year?

Maybe a different amount for site supporters?

That or just create a Medical forum. I'm tired of seeing 2-3 new vaccine, prescription drug or advice on how to raise my child threads every damn day.

:twocents:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I pull up Today's posts, so having a separate section wouldn't help much. Besides you might miss a new aromatherapy technique.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    This is one of the downsides to having a "catch-all" forum like the Break Room on a firearms-specific forum. While its great for bolstering the sense of community among the membership, it can also be a place for odd topics and agendas to surface.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I just went through and updated the Ignore list, that'll cut down on a lot of it. I fail to see how 98% of the threads started in the "Politics" forum have anything to do with actual politics. The Ignore feature will help though.

And HandK, you would have been in trouble long ago if there were a limit on posts per thread. The entire "status update" thread would have been trashed. :D

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I would rather have the option to read or not read certain posts over the poster not being allowed to post due to the subject, or who the poster happens to be. I see lot's of post titles that don't interest me, and I just don't click on them, and I'm sure those posts are interesting to a lot of other INGO members.:twocents:

tom1025

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground
    I think there should be a limit on how many posts a member can have. Some of the guys on here with over 10,000 need to get outside more or go beat the wife and kids or something other than spending all there free time on the web.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I think there should be a limit on how many posts a member can have. Some of the guys on here with over 10,000 need to get outside more or go beat the wife and kids or something other than spending all there free time on the web.

Blasphemer, heretic, .... doodyhead.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom