• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Tatooed tears usually means you killed someone,or someone very close to you has been murdered..or you are in a gang. or in lil'waynes case..."shock value". hahaha.

Now that you mention it that sound's right...... I know there is one for jail time though....... at least I thought.

On the root cannal's Im sure he was under heavy sedation....... I got that once,, you are a wake but don't feel a thing and don't remember a thing when it is over........ you are in a happy place..... that's for sure....

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    On the root cannal's Im sure he was under heavy sedation....... I got that once,, you are a wake but don't feel a thing and don't remember a thing when it is over........ you are in a happy place..... that's for sure....

I think that's how this whole mess started. :):

It's about time Wayne learned he is only free to do what his masters tell him he's free to do.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    President OBAMA took some heat when he visited an inner city school and told the 1st graders if they tried hard, they may one day grow up to be sucessful like "Lil Wayne"...................

Yep He's going to get a few more "ROOT CANALS" on Rikers Island, diferent Root, different Canal.................

actualy he will be out in about 8 mos, and while its no picnic, he will have all the protection and commissary items his $$$ can buy. He was the guy who invented the term "Bling Bling", they say, hope it helps him in Sing-Sing.

He has reportedly been knocking out new releases to be published while he is away, and sho nuff, gonna be a real bad ass been there done that lifer to his fans, could end up being a good thing IN THE END fo lil wayne.

He gonna be the shnizzle fo sho.........................:twocents:

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    President OBAMA took some heat when he visited an inner city school and told the 1st graders if they tried hard, they may one day grow up to be sucessful like "Lil Wayne"...................

Yep He's going to get a few more "ROOT CANALS" on Rikers Island, diferent Root, different Canal.................

actualy he will be out in about 8 mos, and while its no picnic, he will have all the protection and commissary items his $$$ can buy. He was the guy who invented the term "Bling Bling", they say, hope it helps him in Sing-Sing.

He has reportedly been knocking out new releases to be published while he is away, and sho nuff, gonna be a real bad ass been there done that lifer to his fans, could end up being a good thing IN THE END fo lil wayne.

He gonna be the shnizzle fo sho.........................:twocents:

Yeah, it will not be the hardest jail time ever served..........

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Innocent until proven guilty amirite? Just because I'm known to poop in my neighbors yard because they let their dog poop in mine doesn't mean this last time I actually did it. It could have been my neighbor framing me.

I suppose you think that OJ didn't kill his wife. It is interesting that this fellow changed his plea, once it was obvious that the gun was going to be connected to him through DNA evidence.

Although, I don't support NYC gun control laws, and believe in the RKBA, I also believe that thugs who use illegal drugs shouldn't be allowed to own and use firearms. I also think that "high profile" cases can help send a message to kids.

It was interesting to note that according to the OP's link, this fellow has pending charges in Arizona. "Wayne is also facing a trial for felony drug possession and weapons charges in Arizona as the result of another tour bus search in 2008. In that case, Wayne’s bus was reportedly holding 105 grams of marijuana, 29 grams of cocaine, 41 grams of ecstasy, drug paraphernalia and a handgun."

Last edited:

Greenmonsta79

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Clay County, IN
    Sad thing is he will come out of jail and be more popular than ever! making money hand over fist! Nuts! worthless if you ask me to all that do not know " Little Wayne" shot himself when I believe he was 15 acting hardcore with the firearm rapping in front of a mirror in his bedroom and almost died (shucks)

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    I just get tired of all these musicians singing about smoking weed and guns. Willie Nelson, Johnny Cash, Bocephus, Muddy Waters, Toby Kieth. I mean they are just flaunting it to the authorities. They'll get theirs someday!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHowqKYSXNI"]YouTube - Muddy Waters - Champagne & Reefer[/ame]

Limpy88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Lafayette
    threadtopic.jpg

Top Bottom