• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Limpy88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Lafayette
    this is gun related not just current gossip.
    I know that the majority of all gun owners are middle age white males. who dont know what rap sounds like, but hate it any way. yesterday Lil Wayne was sentenced to one year in jail. this has some under liying problems behind it. in the rolling stones article in the link below, it is stated that they used DNA evidence to convict him. that the police smelled weed and went in to his tour bus. why go after the front man. why not his bodyguard, one of the band members. they all stay on the bus as well. why would you waste tax dollars on DNA study to convict a celeb unless you had somthing to gain by it. this is not the first time it has happened either. in all cases that involved celebs and gun charges the go after the most famous in the group. no the bodyguard or the driver or the friend who most like had it. T.I. and Puff Daddy happened the same way. the one football player that shot himself in the night club wasnt as big a deal as the the ones who are "in pocession of a loaded firearm" seem to be. why is it the case that the try so hard to convict a celeb.

Lil Wayne Pleads Guilty to Gun Charges, Faces Year in Prison : Rolling Stone : Rock and Roll Daily

and please dont post crap like "hes a stupid hoodlum with no talent and desrerves what he got." if that is all you have to contribute to this please go post in the the "post whore" forum instead of here.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    probly because anytime the government can hurt the credibility or shut up, a famous person who speaks against them they do it. people might be retarded for listening to celebrities, because for some reason a lot of people look up to them, when in reality all they have is a marketable tallent, but no real life skill or public leadership ability. look at what they did to john lennon, they tried to deport him because of a old marijuanna charge. they never started the deportation process until he started talking against the war in vietnam. whether you agree with what they say or not, isnt the point. the point is that we are supposed to have TRUE freedom of speech in this country, but to me it seems like the government intimidates and violates peoples right any public chance they get to make a point "WE CAN DO WHAT WE WANT TO THE PEASANTS"

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    I don't like his music. He's a tattooed freak and a stupid hoodlum with no talent but he certainly didn't deserve what he got. :D

I have been following this a bit since my daughter thinks he is just great. The thing that I take away from it is that the search and seizure laws are getting looser. Now (from another thread) all an officer has to do is be 'scared' and he can search your car? What? From yet another thread, an officer can take a woman's purse and rifle through it to get her license out because she has a gun?

I really don't think it's limited to celebs.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Clearly he had a gun so he could murder someone or hold up a liquor store. Ha...

The guy may have been a dope head and a lousy entertainer, but he still ought to have his God-given rights to protect himself.

However, if I recall how the discussion of Plaxico Burress went, a lot of INGO agrees with these types of decisions. Sadly.

Last edited:

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    this is gun related not just current gossip.
    I know that the majority of all gun owners are middle age white males. who dont know what rap sounds like, but hate it any way. yesterday Lil Wayne was sentenced to one year in jail. this has some under liying problems behind it. in the rolling stones article in the link below, it is stated that they used DNA evidence to convict him. that the police smelled weed and went in to his tour bus. why go after the front man. why not his bodyguard, one of the band members. they all stay on the bus as well. why would you waste tax dollars on DNA study to convict a celeb unless you had somthing to gain by it. this is not the first time it has happened either. in all cases that involved celebs and gun charges the go after the most famous in the group. no the bodyguard or the driver or the friend who most like had it. T.I. and Puff Daddy happened the same way. the one football player that shot himself in the night club wasnt as big a deal as the the ones who are "in pocession of a loaded firearm" seem to be. why is it the case that the try so hard to convict a celeb.

Lil Wayne Pleads Guilty to Gun Charges, Faces Year in Prison : Rolling Stone : Rock and Roll Daily

and please dont post crap like "hes a stupid hoodlum with no talent and desrerves what he got." if that is all you have to contribute to this please go post in the the "post whore" forum instead of here.

I am not 100% on the law on this but I beleive that if something is found in a vehicle that you own and are on then you get the hit for it unless someone else fesses up for it...... If someone else is driving it and you are not on it then the driver get's it unless someone else fesses up.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    tour buses are owned by the record company. or leased by them.

I thought sometimes the artist owned them?

In that case rapper's are known to be into drug's... it would be like them pulling over Snoop Dog's bus and smelling week and assuming it is his driver's when Snoop is on the bus...... see what I am getting at?

Wayne either had it or knew who had it and if it was someone elses and he was not smoking at all then at the very least he was aiding/abeding/whatever. He knew and knew it was not legal, his crew/band.

CombatVet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    Bartholomew County
    "Hes a stupid hoodlum with no talent" and that's still messed up. Things people will do just to bust some ones balls. It's stupid crap like this that sets me off. I don't care who it is. Spending all that time and money just to prove a frig'n point. Makes me sick.

CombatVet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    Bartholomew County
    . . . snip . . .In that case rapper's are known to be into drug's... it would be like them pulling over Snoop Dog's bus and smelling week and assuming it is his driver's when Snoop is on the bus...... see what I am getting at?. . . snip . . .

Innocent until proven guilty amirite? Just because I'm known to poop in my neighbors yard because they let their dog poop in mine doesn't mean this last time I actually did it. It could have been my neighbor framing me.

CSK22

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Stoplight City
    He's an idiot, sounds like a retard and acts like one too. Harsh I know, but I'll be glad not to hear his worthless babble on the radio.

His manager was claiming it was his gun, and how wayne is saying its his? Doesn't that bust his manager for lying to the police?

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Has anyone looked to see if he actually owned this bus. Maybe thats why he got fingered.

At least this helps with his street credit.:D

CSK22

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Stoplight City
    Looks like a duck, smell's like a duck, quak's like a duck, walk's like a duck is often the way it works that turns you into a suspect...... that's why I amke sure I don't hang out with the wrong crowd.

Exactly, brag about smoking, selling, buying, and shooting, then yeah???

What was the group from the 90s who had a member commit a crime and then he bragged about it in a song and got arrested?

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Exactly, brag about smoking, selling, buying, and shooting, then yeah???

What was the group from the 90s who had a member commit a crime and then he bragged about it in a song and got arrested?

Can't remember.......

Here is another good one.... not long ago a raper was on trial for muder...... the name he goes by you ask?

C Murder...........

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    This is all new to me, but I feel like there are maybe some other issues behind this whole case. Maybe the goverment is tired of the taunting and wants to start making some examples. I understand Freedom of Speech, but rapping about selling, smoking, screwing and stealing... As the Miller High Life delivery guy would say, "C'mon MAN!"

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    As much as Id hate to admit it Lil Wayne is talented. Though not so much a fan of his music he has been around along time and has won numerous awards including grammys, with his multi platinum albums. That being said I believe since this happened in New York with there already strict handgun laws the judge was just using him as an example as did with Shot myself in the leg Plaxico Burris:draw:. Maybe a brief stint in Rikers Island will give him time to think about his future. I did find it comical that he was suppose to of started his sentencing 3 weeks ago but the judge ordered him to have his platinum "grill" teeth taking out before he can serve his time.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Maybe a brief stint in Rikers Island will give him time to think about his future. I did find it comical that he was suppose to of started his sentencing 3 weeks ago but the judge ordered him to have his platinum "grill" teeth taking out before he can serve his time.

He has at least 2 tear tatt's on his face meaning two year's in jail before If I rememeber right........

He also had like 8 root cannal's done when they pulled those rock's out....

I think the judge knew another inmate would remove his diamond's or someone would find hit mouth "pretty"...... in jail that would be bad :D

ol' trucker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2010
    indianapolis
    Tatooed tears usually means you killed someone,or someone very close to you has been murdered..or you are in a gang. or in lil'waynes case..."shock value". hahaha.

Top Bottom