• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nojoy621

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 10, 2016
    Crown point
    Recently picked up a p229 legion and I’m looking for an iwb holster that works with a tlr-1. I know Tier 1 makes and aiwb, but I’m not exactly built for that type of carry. I’ve found a few that fit the X300 light, but I really don’t want to spend ~$200 on a light.

Any suggestions?

Nojoy621

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 10, 2016
    Crown point
    Spending $1,000+ on a Legion Sig is OK but not $200 for a SureFire. I really don't understand people's priorities sometimes (I mean really a good kydex light bearing rig is $100+ for a 6 dollar sheet of thermoplastic) .

Mini WING? Light Mounted - BlackPoint Tactical

Literally exactly what you asked for , might as well be helpful too occasionally 

It’s all relative. The gun is worth what I paid(bought used so about $900, to me the x300 isn’t worth it because I already have the tlr1 and like it better. I may spend 45k on a truck but I’m still going to think twice about putting rims on it that cost $2000... but i should have been more specific, it’s not the cost, I just don’t want to spend $200 dollars on a light I don’t like/want.

that said, I do like that holster. Any experience with it? Thanks for the recommendations!

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    It’s all relative. The gun is worth what I paid(bought used so about $900, to me the x300 isn’t worth it because I already have the tlr1 and like it better. I may spend 45k on a truck but I’m still going to think twice about putting rims on it that cost $2000... but i should have been more specific, it’s not the cost, I just don’t want to spend $200 dollars on a light I don’t like/want.

that said, I do like that holster. Any experience with it? Thanks for the recommendations!

I have one of their Appendix rigs for my P365 and it's a quality product, I think Blackpoint actually makes the Sig Legion branded Holsters too

Sirshredalot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 15, 2011
    Muncie
    I just bought went through this.
    There are a few kydex makers that offer sub $100 holsters.
    I ended up getting a r&r holster from their ebay store. It got here in 3 days for $70 to my door.

Shred

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom