• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • trapperDave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Morristown, IN
    I have seen a lot of people commenting on how they just renewed their LTCH. It got me wondering why anyone would even bother with a 4 year? I figure the only people remotely interested would be those that plan to move out of state soon. Otherwise, what reason is there for a 4 year? It isn't much more expensive to do the lifetime and you don't ever have to hassle with it again. Just curious.
    Good on you for knowing the law.

not everyones pockets are lined with gold. What may be a small amount to you, is a week of groceries or tank of gas for a workin man living paycheck to paycheck

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    got me wondering why anyone would even bother with a 4 year? I figure the only people remotely interested would be those that plan to move out of state soon.

Or a married man and his wife both applying at the same time. I also have 5 children at home so money is tight.

When its time for renewal, we'll split them up by a few months to make the cost more manageable.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Argh. It will be 4 weeks on Tuesday and still no pink. Not sure why I'm impatient since I can still carry, but regardless I run to the mailbox every day like I did 4 years ago.

davidc912

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2012
    South of Indy
    Argh. It will be 4 weeks on Tuesday and still no pink. Not sure why I'm impatient since I can still carry, but regardless I run to the mailbox every day like I did 4 years ago.

I did the same thing... for around 8 weeks. Came in the mail Saturday. It was like a birthday card with money in it.

The very nice dispatcher at our local PD also gave me the same misinformation on licenses that expire after reapplication. ISP's website is very clear on the issue... I know, a readable govt website... crazy

Top Bottom