• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FordMan08

Shooter
    Rating - 96.2%
    24   1   1
    Nov 26, 2008
    Parts Unknown
    I have one and its sure nice to know that I never have to buy another deer, turkey or small game license EVER. Who else has one?

I hear every year that they are going to sell them again but it never happens.

Mike H

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Vincennes
    I bought mine waaaaaaay baaaaack in 1986!
    Paid $350.00
    It has paid for itself over and over again.
    Thank you very much DNR.

tyrajam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Fishers
    I moved to Indiana after they had already stopped selling them:xmad: Every year when I buy a hunting license, an archery deer, a firearm deer, a military refuge deer, an urban zone deer, and a few bonus antlerless tags, plus turkey tags and state waterfowl and upland tags, I figure the lifetime license would have saved me thousands!:xmad::xmad:

rookie0014

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    kokomo
    got mine before they went up 708.00 for comp. hunt and fishing payed for itself long time ago. they can buy mine back for the right price and i'm sure they would never dream of paying what they would have to pay to get mine back.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008

Bought my son his for his birthday when he turned 18. Now no matter what else happens we both always have someplace we can go to hunt or shoot. No debating over it being worth the ridiculous cost of a license if we just wind up using it one day or every day, we can just go.

jstrahl

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 22, 2009
    Franklin
    I was too young to get one before they stopped. I really wish they would offer them again. Especially since I just got my life time LTCH

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    hehe, you guys make me laugh. I never looked at the number on mine but its 1202XXX!

I got it in 2005 when I believe it was $750. If they are ever offered again Ill probably buy one for my son.

Last edited:

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    #633x

If the state would have left the cash alone and used the money properly they would probably still be selling them but someone in the State house dipped into the account and it stopped paying for itself. That's what I was told, but the original concept was for the interest to pay a steady income to the DNR but that doesn't work if the money is not there

if anyone knows that I'm wrong or they have a link to why they don't sell them let me know

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i paid 450ish for mine. probably the best money i ever spent. ive never bought a adult licence. i used up the youth licence system wich was pretty cheap. i went to buy tags my first adult year and was like "you got to be kidding me" so i bought the life time instid im not sure if mine has paid for itself or not. if it hasn't its close but im only 28 so im sure it will if it hasn't

Top Bottom