Lifetime Handgun Lic Cheaper than expected.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glock_Breaker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I was curious about the 10 dollar extra charge for the "rush" process. I had to spend about 10-20 minutes getting finger-printed at some drug-testing company downtown, but had my LTCH in about 4 days.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Madison county will not do anything online L1 or whatever. If the sheriff's in the office sometimes he will come out and shake your hand and talk. I think it is a vote thing. Had two different ones shake my hand and want to talk a bit but just a normal person to person thing not a interview or any questions about the LTCH.

At least now you can get it mon-fri 9-3 instead of the old monday and thursday from 9-1 like it used to be.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I thought about having the wife get hers, But one time we a had a fight cause I cheated on her, and she hit me since she was mad. I didnt blame her. But at the time I put a police report on her that she hit me and left brusing. But We worked that all out and things are way better now.

But I dont know if a police report will block her from getting a Lifetime LIC?? Anyone know? No charges or anyhting else was ever done or said. Just me being stupid.

It would depend where it went after that. A misdemeanor conviction for domestic violence would bar her, yes. If it was only reported and she was not charged, that might be a different answer. Best bet is to call ISP Firearms Licinsing Division (317) 233-5054 to find out.

Blessings,
    Bill

N

ndrews_18--

It would depend where it went after that. A misdemeanor conviction for domestic violence would bar her, yes. If it was only reported and she was not charged, that might be a different answer. Best bet is to call ISP Firearms Licinsing Division (317) 233-5054 to find out.

Blessings,
    Bill

Well I never heard anything about or was never contacted about it neither was she.

wabash

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    SouthWest Indiana
    But at the time I put a police report on her that she hit me and left brusing. But We worked that all out and things are way better now.

But I dont know if a police report will block her from getting a Lifetime LIC?? Anyone know? No charges or anyhting else was ever done or said. Just me being stupid.

you both need to know. get a criminal records report or whatever it's called. including arrest warrants.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom