• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I like in the speech how he stated that we were there to prevent genocide. If that was a major reason then we should have been in Darfur a while ago.

yeah, next he will want to find the lost city of atlantis and use the military and tax dollars for it because he will want to save the dolphins. then he talks about how NATO will be taking over on wednesday. he was trying to (imply) make the uninformed citizens of this country (most of the voters) think that the U.S. will be done on wednesday. well news flash to all of the retarded americans ....... WE ARE PART OF NATO!!!! :laugh:

well played barry! well played. i knew you were a dirty foreigner but I didnt think you were that good! that was smooth I have to admit. im sure you got votes on that little play on words.

for a guy who ran claiming he would be transparent and not the same ole same ole govt, he is proving himself such a dirty liar!

custom2006

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    La Porte
    What are your thoughts on expanded military involvement there? More $$$ that we'll have to borrow. Does it have to do with the oil. Hmmmm...............

5 countries are not in the central banking system...

- Iran

- Cuba

- Libya

- Sudan

- N. Korea

Does it make sense now? While we are in Libya now, Jimmy Carter landed in Cuba this morning to give them their marching orders.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Why are we in Libya? I thought Obama was a peacelover? And while it's going on bush-era anti-war democrats are cheering, and bush-era pro-war republicans are crying foul.

custom2006

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    La Porte
    5 countries are not in the central banking system...

- Iran

- Cuba

- Libya

- Sudan

- N. Korea

Does it make sense now? While we are in Libya, Jimmy Carter landed in Cuba this morning to give them their marching orders.

As I was saying...

[FONT=Verdana,Arial]Wow That Was Fast! Libyan Rebels Have Already Established A New Central Bank Of Libya (title of article)
    [/FONT]

Wow That Was Fast! Libyan Rebels Have Already Established A New Central Bank Of Libya :: www.uruknet.info :: informazione dal medio oriente :: information from middle east :: [vs-1]

caneman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    Lagrange County
    I agree with KJELLSHOCK but would go a little farther. I think Obama and other progressives want a Libla who will contribute more military might to an eventual hard push against Israel. They have been one of our most loyal allies and Obama is getting ready to desert them and fulfill that Egyptian map. You know, the one that omits Israel from the map and shows a new Jordan/Palestinian state where Israel used to be?

Top Bottom