Liberal news anchor utterly destroyed....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The-Last-Round

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Brazil
    See how scared that tee vee pansy got with the scary bald man in the interview?

Remember the blowback that NY fishwrap got with the permit holder interactive map?

They are scared of confrontation. Pics of dead children? Fine. How about pics of the mansions of the MSM editors, talking heads along with another interactive map? Who knows good sources of such public information?

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    Good find! I hate to say it but the journalist brings up a point that I stumble with explaining. If we are to have the same "firepower" as the government where is the line drawn? He brings up grenade launchers and nuclear weapons. Obviously we don't need nuclear weapons in everyone's hands but how as a group do we rationalize the distinction? Unfortunately, Mr. Morgan was not allowed to answer.

The interviewer answers that question (it seemed as if they may have discussed it over commercial) If a bunch of guys in the middle east with rusty AK's can overthrow a government and military with much superior firepower, then it must be possible.....ive tried to explain it to my friends...the federal government will NEVER nuke "city x" because
    A. eventually a coupe can happen...and
    B. you lose absolutely all public support as well as international most likely.
    so the whole nuclear bomb, f15, bazooka bull**** needs to stop.

as long as "city x" is well armed with legal weapons and a strong will, there is always a chance...and that chance of victory is all the founders intended for the common american man to have....IMHO

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    See how scared that tee vee pansy got with the scary bald man in the interview?

Remember the blowback that NY fishwrap got with the permit holder interactive map?

They are scared of confrontation. Pics of dead children? Fine. How about pics of the mansions of the MSM editors, talking heads along with another interactive map? Who knows good sources of such public information?

The group who posted the addresses of the staff of that newspaper did so as an object lesson in privacy since the paper had effectively done the same.

Anyone who posts the addresses of MSM editors for disagreeable content in their papers is not doing the same thing and is instead heading down the path of Asymetric nastiness at the very least.

That is not where we want to go. It will hurt us more than help us, and anyone considering it should review the case of Hal Turner.

Keep it good and clean.
    Fight the good fight.
    But don't cross the line into full _________ .

The-Last-Round

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Brazil
    Since the end-game for gun control will result in asymetric nastiness, we're probably already down that path. It's just not obvious yet.

However, my point being that the way to "win" here is to put them on notice that public shaming can go two ways. To knock them off their moral high-ground.

"See, look at this network anchor! He doesn't want you to defend your family but what does he know? He lives in a 6K square foot mansion and sends his kids to a ritzy private school. Go look for yourself on google earth."

That sort of thing. Not illegal and not inciteful.

Last edited:

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishersjohn48
    Good find! I hate to say it but the journalist brings up a point that I stumble with explaining. If we are to have the same "firepower" as the government where is the line drawn? He brings up grenade launchers and nuclear weapons. Obviously we don't need nuclear weapons in everyone's hands but how as a group do we rationalize the distinction? Unfortunately, Mr. Morgan was not allowed to answer.
    EvilKidsMeal wrote>Actually he did answer, and his answer was perfect. He said the same firepower as a modern infantry soldier. Obviously they don't run around with nukes on their backs. Yes some may have grenade launchers, however that is not the average infantry soldier.
    I would suspect that a few years ago, if the anchor had said "why do you need an AK-47" the response would've been "why are we talking about AK-47's?" So, now, when are we gonna realize we need grenade launchers to defend ourselves against the great unwashed?
    I believe Ben Shapiro is gonna be on Piers Morgan again tonight. I enjoyed him taking apart PM with logic and facts. I suspect Piers will be more ready this time. Should be fun to watch.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom