• ...and so much more!
  • oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    I wear Wranglers...period.
    At least they don't stick their thumb in the eye of gun owners and conservatives.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I wear Wranglers...period.
    At least they don't stick their thumb in the eye of gun owners and conservatives.

You may have to go pantless like the rest of us.... the company that owns Wrangler also owns: Vans, Timberland, Nautica, and Rock and Republic.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    You may have to go pantless like the rest of us.... the company that owns Wrangler also owns: Vans, Timberland, Nautica, and Rock and Republic.

I never realized that the whole LT6 pantless thing was a protest, I just thought they couldn't find anything that fit.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

It is "No Pants Thursday".

*No Pants Thursday: since 2007

So you haven't bought pants since the 80s?

See my post above. Rural King and Big R- jeans for under $12.99....keeping in mind I've been "off the market" since 1992 and exude a decided "dad" vibe, it just doesn't matter.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It is "No Pants Thursday".

*No Pants Thursday: since 2007

See my post above. Rural King and Big R- jeans for under $12.99....keeping in mind I've been "off the market" since 1992 and exude a decided "dad" vibe, it just doesn't matter.

Wrangler jeans at Walmart run $16-$18 dolllars, depending on the "fit".

My belief is that these low cost britches are of suspect quality. I want a torture test.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    I think the other posters above covered it. Be a smart shopper. Don't buy at fancy pants (pun intended) stores, and don't buy at MSRP. Pretty sure I could walk over to TJ Maxx and find some name brand jeans for under $20 any day of the year. Rural King has some heavy duty jeans for work wear for under $20 all day every day.

The less I spend on jeans, the more I can spend on guns :dunno:

So you haven't bought pants since the 80s?

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    My belief is that these low cost britches are of suspect quality. I want a torture test.

I have jeans bought from Walmart that I paid $16 for that have lasted for 3+ years. They are my work jeans, so they have been tortured quite a bit.

I have some nicer jeans from Levi, carhartt and some "higher end" wranglers. The $16 jeans don't have the same quality, but they last and are great for work jeans.

AndersonIN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Anderson, IN
    Levi's has chosen their preferred demographic. Remember a year or two or three ago, they began catering to the lefty/millenial/ types. I wish I could remember that slogan they had in those commercials.

With this specific clientele Levi doesn't have to use that extra material for the crotch area in their men's jeans and can save the money!

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Last jeans I bough were from Texas Jeans, 100% made in the USA. Denim, thread, rivets, zippers...good quality product. texasjeans.com

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Demographic? You means the Levis mad Germans? You could pack a suitcase of Levis, fly to Berlin, sell them, and you could play for your trip.

Same in Argentina...Wife's cousin was visiting and I gave her a couple of pair of old, and I mean old, holey Levis I had....She started getting excited and talking in Spanish and hugged me...I asked the wife "What's up? Does she like them that much?" and the wife said "No...She will sell them in her store for big bucks.." I said "They are wore out..." and she said, "Even better..."

Top Bottom