Levi Strauss CEO To Gun Owners: You don't need a gun to try on a pair of jeans.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Somemedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Last edited:

GXPponcho

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2017
    newburgh

barnstormer37

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2013
    And I certainly do not need to try on Levi's jeans at all, especially since they moved to Mexico. I'm happy with another brand that is not as over-priced as Levi's.

broknaxl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Stopped buying Levi's when they stopped making them in the USA. I tried Diamond Gusset Jeans and now wear them. They certainly aren't cheap, but they are made here in the USA and they fit me how I like my jeans to fit.
    Here's a link to there store.

https://www.gusset.com/jeans

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Did I point out in the old topic that I haven't bough Levis since they went over $25? I haven't paid more than $12.95 for jeans since the '90s? I don't even where Dockers. I'd like to boycott for political reasons, but I've been effectively boycotting for financial reasons for years.

Last edited:

mark40sw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2015
    Roanoke
    [h=2]Levi Strauss CEO To Gun Owners: You don't need a gun to try on a pair of jeans.[/h]
    [h=2]Gun Owners To Levi Strauss CEO: We don't need your jeans.[/h]

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Yes and No

I don't need a gun to try on any Levis product, because after their comments in the 1990's about "We can no longer stand silent while "assault weapons" are sold and are used to kill people. So I don't need anything to try on Levis, because I have not purchased a single Levi's product since they published that comment. They could have just sold pants and not gotten all political, but Nooooooo, they had to open their big yappers and take a side, the wrong side.

I do need a gun to try on pants elsewhere, because I carry inside the waistband, and need to know how they fit with a proper gun inside the waistband. I also need to know where the belt loops might conflict with where I like my holster to ride, which will never be a "Levi's problem since I no longer buy their product.

10-32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    B-Burg
    Are Menards Jeans OK?

My wife bought me a pair of their fleece-lined Old Mill Jeans for $9 after rebate a week or so back. They are the warmest pair of jeans I own. Feels like I'm wearing jammies when I go out into the cold and wind.

Please tell me I don't have to burn these in protest because Menards is anti-gun.

Please.
    I worked loss prevention for Menards in Avon a few years back. I was told by management as long as the customer wasn't doing anything unsafe or illegal, they didn't care if someone was carrying.

carry205

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2017
    Florissant
    After reading this thread a couple of days ago, the wife and I had to make a trip to our local farm supply store to pick up some hardware for a project I'm finishing up. I have been wearing several pair of jeans that needed replacing. We went into the men's section (and, yes, I'm carrying my firearm), we looked at the Carhartts, they were out of my size, strolled to the Wrangler section, found a couple pair, she went around the corner, called me over there, she was in front of a big Levi's section. I told her I will never buy another pair of Levi's ever again, and told her why. I went and tried the wranglers on, with my iwb holstered firearm and purchased those. The clerk at the register asked me if I had found everything I was looking for, I told her, yes, and even found something I will never buy again, namely, the Levi's. She hadn't heard about the idiot CEO of Levi's and his remarks. Personally, this is my own little boycott, I know it won't matter to the jackass CEO, but the more people hear about this, the more impact we can make. Again, no guns, no money for you, Levi's CEO.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Well I guess we just don't buy Levi jeans any more. I'd love to know how many people who have bought Levi jeans in the past are firearms owners and how many now are not going to buy Levi jeans in the future as a show of support for the 2A?

carry205

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2017
    Florissant
    I fired off a letter to Levi's, have yet to hear any response. And, I seriously doubt I will hear anything. Ok by me, I'm just happy to hear that you good folks at Ingo feel the way I do. There is strength in numbers, and great moral support amongst all of us.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    2nd.....I have switched up my preference from Levi's.

Yeah Church...We know....:)

4a3422efe462d150f22ae276db48ae45--vintage-men-vintage-fashion.jpg

Top Bottom