E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    here's the front of my safe
    form9.jpg

thats not a bad idea. if the cops illegaly tried to open your safe, Im sure that sticker would give them some pause. oh, wait we are talking about cops not firefighters, never mind. the sticker is useless. :):

they teach EMS that if they roll up on scene and wanna know how bad the chemical attack is, just look for the downed cops. they will run in thinking they are superman and die. Im serious, i didnt make that up. they really do teach that.

possum_128

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Martinsville area
    thats not a bad idea. if the cops illegaly tried to open your safe, Im sure that sticker would give them some pause. oh, wait we are talking about cops not firefighters, never mind. the sticker is useless. :):

they teach EMS that if they roll up on scene and wanna know how bad the chemical attack is, just look for the downed cops. they will run in thinking they are superman and die. Im serious, i didnt make that up. they really do teach that.

this is true. We call them a copalogical indicators.

concrete dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Goshen
    Well mine is in my pic with my son in front of it. The inside is off limits. It was made in California and cost $3100. Good luck on your search for the right one.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I've asked the mod to remove it because of all the negative posts but it hasn't happened yet.
    I think they're all whiners. If they don't want to post pics they don't have to, but that is no reason to trash a thread over it...

Some people take OPSEC way too seriously. What is the harm in posting pics of the safe? Just don't give any IDing material like location of safe, or model of safe (for pre-planned drill/cut attack) and nothing could happen.

I mean, it's pretty clear that most people on INGO have guns, so why don't we see a rash of robberies of INGO members just because they have guns?

If anything, a safe will be a deterrent to theft because the thief would know beforehand that it's not going to be easy. The risk of being caught, or walking away empty-handed, or worse yet, dying are all HUGE.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    This thread is no different than the 1911, Plastic Gun, AR, Wheel Gun, loading table, or knife picture threads. If you want to post, post. If you don't, then don't.

Sorry OP, I don't have a safe at this point, but like you I'm looking for something I can afford. Right now, I'm depending on the house locks, alarms, knives, fists, cell phones and guns to protect my guns.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009

:laugh: Ive been told that

Mr.JAG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    This thread is no different than the 1911, Plastic Gun, AR, Wheel Gun, loading table, or knife picture threads. If you want to post, post. If you don't, then don't.

Sorry OP, I don't have a safe at this point, but like you I'm looking for something I can afford. Right now, I'm depending on the house locks, alarms, knives, fists, cell phones and guns to protect my guns.

Why was the inclusion of "fists" the only part of that statement that scared me a bit? :dunno: :laugh:

You'reADouche

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2011
    My 3 Fort Knox safes beg to differ. We have a differance of opinions. I voiced mine you voiced yours just don't bash me for expressing my 1st admin. right.

This comment is so obnoxious that I registered just to tell you that I think you're a douche. (1st amendment! :patriot:)

I think keeping your yap shut would be more constructive than posting.

Love the 1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 20, 2010

I was taught that if I hold my donut at arms length and can't see the entire scene (whether that be a school, house, roadway in the instance of a crash, etc.) through the hole in my donut, that I'm too damn close and need to back up more. I explained this to my wife when Fishers had a bomb scare a few weeks back and there was a cruiser right next to the car that allegedly contained a possible bomb.

Top Bottom