• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    I don't go to the range in bad weather anymore. I don't have to.

That being said, I have been to the range in every condition I can think of- hot & sunny, cloudy, rainy, raining sideways, typhoon inbound (okinawa).

My most miserable memory was qualification week, February of 2003, Quantico, VA. We had a big snow storm come through, much like the one that went through DC last month. There was about 12-18 inches of snow on the ground. Luckily, I was first relay, so I got to be on the snow while it was still frozen. The guys on later relays had to lay down in the slush and were worse off. We had pistol qual that week as well. Pretty much 8-10 hrs/day for a week, plus thursday night we bivouaced on the snow and after qual friday humped 6 miles. Fun stuff.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I got the roof poured this summer and it now has doors, locks, heat, and an alarm. All of my reloading equipment is in it. We're going to put a picnic table on top or gazebo with a firing port for prone shooting. I've been wanting this for years.

IMG_2390.jpg

IMG_2392.jpg

IMG_2391.jpg
    You better keep this little jewel under your hat, this is the thing everyone on this board dreams of. you are going to have friends you never heard of coming out of the wood work. Just a little advice from your new best friend.:rockwoot:

Top Bottom