• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sorry to disappoint you guys but I'm at work. Don't have NFL network anyway so it's kind of hard to give a play by play.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Call it what you want but my commentary is honest. I give the colts their props when they are due.

I'm on your side!
    I like your commentaries,additional points of view offer variety and information.

I think your avatar has an affect on my interpretation of your posts!

And DON'T mistake me here either. I REALLY like "Dale", he reminds me of me!:D

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I'm at work also so I can't watch the game. It was advertised on NFL.com as "Live Online." Unfortunately it's just a bunch of guys talking about the game and breaking down every play rather than ACTUALLY SHOWING THE GAME. Every once in a while they will show a few drives in real-time, but 90% is these idiots rehashing what they should be showing us. They are actually talking to a sideline reporter and you can see the game happening behind him. Who at NFL.com thought anyone would want to see that?!

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I'm at work also so I can't watch the game. It was advertised on NFL.com as "Live Online." Unfortunately it's just a bunch of guys talking about the game and breaking down every play rather than ACTUALLY SHOWING THE GAME. Every once in a while they will show a few drives in real-time, but 90% is these idiots rehashing what they should be showing us. They are actually talking to a sideline reporter and you can see the game happening behind him. Who at NFL.com thought anyone would want to see that?!

Fox 59 is airing the game

Top Bottom