• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Key question: Could you surf to INGO on Panera wi-fi? Did you surf to Glocktalk?

And everyone should know that the way around those settings/blocking is to google proxy server and just hit a proxy, right? You do know this is how you get around these things? I like watching BBC TV (iPlayer streaming) using this method.

Scout

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    near Fort Wayne
    agreed, but it was the only place I could grab some b-fast and have WI-FI so I could INGO before I taught.
    Radio Shack has these handy little wi-fi sensors. It might do ya well to get one and check out local restaurants. There's four places within a mile of my house that has wi-fi. McDonald's, Subway, and Taco Bell.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Yesterday I met with Savage and Liberty at White River state park to discuss the route for the OC walk .

While talking an ISP officer drove by slowly and noticed SE was OCing , so he stopped and asked if SE was a cop . SE told the officer no then the officer asked for his permit and ID .

SE handed it over without a problem , then the officer looked down at my side and noticed I was "printing" and asked for my info . He must assumed Liberty was carrying to cause he wanted his info also .

The officer was polite and didn't want to inspect the weapons , after giving us back our info he drove away .

Man , I wish more LEO's were like him , a perfect example of professionalism . :yesway:

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Yesterday I met with Savage and Liberty at White River state park to discuss the route for the OC walk .

While talking an ISP officer drove by slowly and noticed SE was OCing , so he stopped and asked if SE was a cop . SE told the officer no then the officer asked for his permit and ID .

SE handed it over without a problem , then the officer looked down at my side and noticed I was "printing" and asked for my info . He must assumed Liberty was carrying to cause he wanted his info also .

The officer was polite and didn't want to inspect the weapons , after giving us back our info he drove away .

Man , I wish more LEO's were like him , a perfect example of professionalism . :yesway:

Nice to hear!

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Nice to hear it was not worse. Bad enough that you are just being free citizens, but you had to be stopped.

Were you on/in the White River State Park boundaries? Just curious. Or nearby on the statehouse (state office) grounds? I think there could be some confusion on applicable laws, etc. in those areas.

Top Bottom