• do you trust len?

• Total voters

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    I will not buy from him. His prices are high and he is always spouting off about something or another.

Lawguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Ok, I have known len for 6 years or so. I think your poll is flawed. Yes, len knows what he is talking about and yes len is an anti un and gov't nut. Having said that, I have found his priced to be higher then other places on many itens but sometimes he has very good prices on that odd item that you are looking for. He does tend to spout off about gov't actions that you or I may not care to hear but that is the joy of our country. Len can be an ass or he can be a great source of info you just have to massage out the bull.
    Over all I owuld say if he has what you want and the price is fair by it. He has always sold good product weather it is over or under priced.

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    Is this the guy at the 1500's that dresses in a cheap circa 1970's suit jacket and always has his wife w/him?? :dunno:

If so..... his stuff is expensive and he does seem like a bit of a nut.

Balinor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    i vote both also
    he very knowledgable on reloading but you have to get past his soap box anti govt/ united nations / anti- liberal attitude.
    he is very bias on his thoughts but heck its America (hes not absolutely wrong on what he says)
    His prices are higher but he doesnt have much of the "every day" merchandise.
    I think he tells you the absolute truth as he sees it !!

Top Bottom