• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    No woman would ever make something up like that.

...what was the advance on her book again?

I think she got $3.5 million altogether

No woman would. A skanky ***** on the other hand....

I would love to see rough drafts and how the negotiation went.

"OK, we're considering doing a book because you're famous. Can you give us a rough idea of what would be in it?"
    (reads response)
    "OK, so... nothing has really ever happened in your life? Is there anything else?"
    (reads about her rape story)
    "Awesome! sweet, anything else like that? We're prepared to do a one million dollar advance"
    (reads about sister molestation)
    "$3.5 million sound good"?

These advances to liberals don't tend to ever be successful for the publisher, but they never ask for the $$ back.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Fine, name change, now can ANYONE please produce the mustachced Republican who wears purple cowboy boots and works in the library? HOW MANY OF THOSE CAN THERE BE???

It's fake. She's a jerk of the first order.
    And who hosted a radio show.
    The fact that not one single person who attended college with her at the same time cannot corroborate the existence of this, very unique, individual casts very serious doubt on her claims. Which is a terrible dis-service to those who have actually gone through a sexual assault.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    ...Which is a terrible dis-service to those who have actually gone through a sexual assault.

Tru dat!

Whenever someone makes a false claim, or even retroactively recasts a consensual encounter they are ashamed of as a battery, it causes that much more difficulty for people who are true victims. False claims....and embellished claims, have an effect of causing many people to doubt anyone's claim.

....but I guess if it makes the "right" people pay attention to you, who cares about others?

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Tru dat!

Whenever someone makes a false claim, or even retroactively recasts a consensual encounter they are ashamed of as a battery, it causes that much more difficulty for people who are true victims. False claims....and embellished claims, have an effect of causing many people to doubt anyone's claim.

....but I guess if it makes the "right" people pay attention to you, who cares about others?
    I hope she's happy with the attention she so desperately chased. She may end up as the poster child for crying wolf

Top Bottom