• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    I have seen people that are politically aware state they have no idea who she is, and that makes it easy for them to dismiss her. That is a mistake. She has a following (I have no idea why) and she is (for some reason) popular with younger people especially women. Her current claim to fame is the HBO show "Girls", plus she has already written an autobiography. She purports to be the "voice of her generation", but she shares little in common with them as she is a child of privilege (which apparently goes unchecked). Here is a very good article about her and I suggest reading it especially if you know little to nothing about her.

Pathetic Privilege | National Review Online

Henry

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    Athome
    She is a passive / aggressive narcissist of little actual value beyond the ability to convince other mindless drones that she is....much like the president of the generation, bathhouse Barry.

Dangerous times indeed.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Sounds like she'd get along well with the likes of Gwenyth Paltrow, Barbara Streisand, Jane Fonda, etc.

snafu21

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Does she have big boobs ?

They are actually rather small for someone with her body type. I'm guilty of being a fan of the show, but only because I enjoy seeing how much of a train wreck her characters life turns into. Lena is a squat, heavy female with stringy hair, crap tattoos, and for some reason, she insists on being naked in almost every episode.

Hey, don't judge me, watching a show about people who mess their lives up is funny.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Oh, Oh, here, over here. I know who she is. I only know her because I have seen her on late night talk shows. Am I one of the cool kids now, because I know who she is?

To call her a boob demeans all boobs everywhere. I didn't know she was from a privileged background, I was thinking she was white trash from her appearance on talk shows. I can not fathom why anyone would give her the time of day. But then it was hard to accept that people have sunk so low as to elect a president based on the color of his skin rather than the content of his character. Since it appears people will buy any low life BS that is fed to them as long as it is the liberal media is doing the feeding then anyone can be a voice of their generation. No matter how much of an air head.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Ms Dunham had the misfortune of being raised by "artists" whose art didn't have to pay any bills. The family was supported by the grandparents until her dad was finally appreciated by the NYC intelligentsia for his "brilliant" and "brave" cartoons of woman's privates.:rolleyes:

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I have seen people that are politically aware state they have no idea who she is, and that makes it easy for them to dismiss her. That is a mistake. She has a following (I have no idea why) and she is (for some reason) popular with younger people especially women. Her current claim to fame is the HBO show "Girls", plus she has already written an autobiography. She purports to be the "voice of her generation", but she shares little in common with them as she is a child of privilege (which apparently goes unchecked). Here is a very good article about her and I suggest reading it especially if you know little to nothing about her.

Pathetic Privilege | National Review Online
    After reading that, and assuming it is true, I wonder why she and her parents are not in jail for child abuse.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    ...her dad was finally appreciated by the NYC intelligentsia for his "brilliant" and "brave" cartoons of woman's privates.:rolleyes:

If you want to subject yourself to abuse, look up his work....if it were not for his wife's photographs, I would think he has never seen what he purports to paint.

...but for any fans of "The League", I can't help but think he is the inspiration for the "Kluneberg" paintings.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Would it be ok to be a pig and catcall her on the street? I kinda like the way she's shaped, but that's a matter of taste. She's not pretty, though. Two bagger.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I kinda like the way she's shaped, but that's a matter of taste. She's not pretty, though. Two bagger.

To each his own.:dunno:

Two bagger is so old fashioned. Nowadays, the kids would call her a butter face, pronounced but-her-face.:laugh:

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Summer teeth and blue eyes, as well.

Summer teeth, and summer not.

Blue eyes: one blew dis way one blew dat way.

Top Bottom