• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    NYC may de-fluoridate their water supply. This is encouraging and I hope other cities start taking a stand against this ignorant practice as well. Sodium Fluoride is toxic and not meant to be consumed.

City pol wants remove fluoride from New York's drinking water, citing safety concerns

Sodium Fluoride harmful and is linked to brain damage and brain damage, IQ deficits, neurological disorders, childhood behavior problems, memory impairment, and more. Not to mention the mere fact that it is simply unknown the extent of the damage caused by drinking this junk for an entire lifetime. I would bet anything it shortens lifespans.

I hope they take it out of the supply and let us drink pure unaltered water. If people want to add it themselves, they should buy it and dump it in their own water, stop slow-killing the rest of us.

Sodium%20fluoride.jpg

fluoride.jpg

machete

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2010
    Traplantis
    If people want to add it themselves, they should buy it and dump it in their own water, stop slow-killing the rest of us.

:yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway:

i buy toms toothpaste,,,but that doesnt prevent me from absorbing it through the skin when i shower...

that cr@p is a serious slow kill,,,it also makes us stupid...

navarre1095

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2010
    Meth Vernon
    According to the CDC, there is only one city in Indiana that doesn't fluoridate. They (CDC) monitor my dosage pretty closely to make sure I add enough. I also have to send them weekly samples.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    According to the CDC, there is only one city in Indiana that doesn't fluoridate. They (CDC) monitor my dosage pretty closely to make sure I add enough. I also have to send them weekly samples.

Are you saying that you work for the municipal water works and add the stuff to the water supply?

Why does the CDC monitor that we are drinking enough fluoride? To keep us nice and healthy right? :n00b:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Yep, although it doesn't seem to be much help against meth-mouth.

What does the CDC demand? What authority do they think that they have over you? How much Sodium Fluoride is "required" to be put in the water? What happens if you refuse??

Curious minds want to know.

navarre1095

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2010
    Meth Vernon
    Did you notice the hue and cry in Evansville two years ago when it was discovered that they had ran out of fluoride and couldn't get any because of a shortage?
    The program is supposedly "voluntary". 1ppm is the recommended dose. When records show that I am below that, I get a visit from Indy.
    I would have to have several public hearings before I could stop using it as well as getting local dentists to say that drinking water fluoridation isn't necessary. I would then have to get the City ordinances pertaining to that amended. So until enough voters complain about it, it won't change.

Last edited:

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    I purchased the fluoride testing kit from the state. I sent in my sample and responded that my well water has 0.7 mg/l of "Fluorides as F" Not sure if this is high or low or what, but they didn't pay me a visit, or ask to call them about the results. I would like to know how this compares to city treated water.

navarre1095

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2010
    Meth Vernon
    I have to list fluoride as a secondary contaminant in my annual Consumer Confidence Report. As a secondary contaminant, MCL for fluoride is 4 ppm. Recommended dose for municipalities is 1 ppm.

Top Bottom