• ...and so much more!
  • bigg cheese

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    Any PC gamer's out there?

I've had Left 4 Dead since it was released and it's easily the best zombie game ever. Would not mind having a few more people to shoot with :)

More specifically and Steam members? I also play Counter-Strike Source, as well as most other Source games.

Screen name is "bigg_cheese" -- go figure :D

bouncerclub

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Hey Yeah i play been playing since the demo too. In fact we have a group of 5 of us that play regularly (most nights) there are 3 of us that play the most im bouncerclub we have a guy named Bronko, and Lee harvey. We are actually looking for a reliable 4th we seldom lose. Hit me up on steam and ill pull ya into our team for a few games. It can be pretty entertaining to as we are all diff characters (Bronkos a lib, lees a texan and then theres me) Its alot of fun to get under bronkos skin.

You might try The Over 30 Club - A gaming community for mature players! - Home as well its a gaming community for people over 30. We have a small firearms section there too. though really its just gaming.

bigg cheese

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    I have it for my 360, its fun, but i havent played in some time.

Sounds like you need to jump back in. They just released the last two campaigns to Versus mode, and they've added another mode of play "Survival." It's basically, "Let's see how many zombies it takes to kill your team."

It's pretty good :).

Kingrat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Evansville
    i play on pc maybe once a week or so with friends, i usually just ignore these game threads because i automaticly assume when people here start talking about games they mean on 360 or ps3 etc

as far as how many zombies it takes, i dunno how many but its an assload, and i havent played it much in survival but its hard to make it to 10 minutes unless you have 4 good players

if you are searching for me on steam there are 2 kingrats, i am the one with the black and white icon of the guy with a bag over his head, i think the other one is using one of the muppets (beaker?)

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I just picked up L4D last week, haven't played it much. I still play some CS/CSS every now and then. Should be able to find me under iG-THRASH

Top Bottom