• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GeorgePap

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2024
    SYDENY
    Hi Guys, Im reaching out to anybody who may hve any parts or know somebody who has spare parts for a H grade Lefever SXS 12 guage. After I stripped the gun down I noticed one of the cocking indicators is missing, I have been told its not a big deal but it would be nice if I could find one to fill the hole and also bring it back to factory. if anybody knows somebody who has parts that would be awsome, also looking for a stock the one that is on the gun now has a few to many cracks/splits in it and some are just to far gone. Im going to try and drill and use a timber dowel and see how that goes but not confident it will sort out all the cracks/splits.

Squirt239

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    North of Brownsburg
    Hi Guys, Im reaching out to anybody who may hve any parts or know somebody who has spare parts for a H grade Lefever SXS 12 guage. After I stripped the gun down I noticed one of the cocking indicators is missing, I have been told its not a big deal but it would be nice if I could find one to fill the hole and also bring it back to factory. if anybody knows somebody who has parts that would be awsome, also looking for a stock the one that is on the gun now has a few to many cracks/splits in it and some are just to far gone. Im going to try and drill and use a timber dowel and see how that goes but not confident it will sort out all the cracks/splits.
    Try gunpartscorp.com

However, it might be hard shipping international

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

GeorgePap

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2024
    SYDENY
    Very strange my browser will not allow me to visit his site, this is the only site that I know of that does this. I did a google and found a couple of emails.

if anybody can grab an email for me that would be appreciated.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Very strange my browser will not allow me to visit his site, this is the only site that I know of that does this. I did a google and found a couple of emails.

if anybody can grab an email for me that would be appreciated.
    I didn't see an email address on there contact page.

Might try and give them a call?

• Numrich Gun Parts Corporation
      226 Williams Ln.
      Kingston, NY 12401

Squirt239

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    North of Brownsburg
    From whati read, their international shipping included Canada and Puerto Rico.

I'm not well versed in international shipping of gun parts from the US. I do know there are regulations, however.

If you're having problems accessing the site, it might be due to regulations where you are.

jcj54

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    NE
    The International Trafficing of Arms Regulations treaty restricts import/export of firearms and parts. This makes life difficult for gunsmiths and owners of vintage and modern firearms not made in one's country of residence.

Probably not an unintended consequence of the regulations...

Top Bottom