• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jeager361

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Does anyone know of a place that has the Lee Classic (4 hole) Turret press available? I have been itching to get one and I just have not been able to find any. I did see that Midway USA will allow you to backorder one, but they are not expecting them until early May. I am close to just placing the order and waiting it out. If I could find one sooner however, that would be my preferred option, obviously.

Thanks!

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Titan Reloading is the Lee Retail Outlet. They do tend to get the product faster than other places because of this so maybe a backorder there will serve you better.

If you were closer I would tell you to come and help me with my garage and for your help I'd give you one, at least I think I have a second one out there. I know one way or another you'd leave upgraded but you are no where near TERRE HAUTE.

jeager361

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    I'm not sure if you'd want to drive but contact Profire Arms down here in Indy. I may be mistaken but I remember them mentioning something about having turret presses in stock. Like I said...Contact them.

Check this link...That was 3 days ago.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...supply_inc/278869-just_finished_stocking.html

I will definitely give them a call in the morning. I am actually going to be down in the area in a week or so anyway. Maybe they will hold on for me if I pay up front?

Thanks for all of the tips!

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    I will definitely give them a call in the morning. I am actually going to be down in the area in a week or so anyway. Maybe they will hold on for me if I pay up front?

Thanks for all of the tips!

FYI Profire is closed on Mondays. I was in there the end of last week and did not see any classic turrets on the shelf. If you can wait till Tuesday, give Andrew a call and see. If not I second FSReloading.com. I ordered .223 dies from them and got them in about 2 weeks.

Whitey1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    Warthog what kind of help do you need on your garage? I may be able to do something for a press. I want to get back into USPSA and I need a press but am currently unemployed.

Menace67

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Noblesville
    FYI Profire is closed on Mondays. I was in there the end of last week and did not see any classic turrets on the shelf. If you can wait till Tuesday, give Andrew a call and see. If not I second FSReloading.com. I ordered .223 dies from them and got them in about 2 weeks.

We currently do not have one but we have a truck coming in on Wednesday so you never know what may show up :D

Top Bottom