• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Yet people are upset about the way the cop talked to him after he saw the weapon?

People keep complaining about this stuff so the thugs think it will all be okay in the end.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

The Deputy shot at dog missed the bullet ricochet into an innocent women.

This same Deputy applied for a job with the ATF and was accepted.

I'm sorry I find this hilarious.

ATF: Have you ever shot a dog or at least tried?

Deputy: Yes sir I have.

ATF: HIRED!

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    I can barely watch clips from ASP any more. They are always so anti cop in my opinion. Not talking about this video but in general.

The entire situation was bad. DV call so there is that worry. The people can't control their mutts either. When he fired the first round they should have backed off from the scene. Obviously the woman was not in fear for her life.

The Hairy Host saying that it was just a little dog and the officer was afraid of being bit on the wiener. WTH? I don't want bit at all. I don't care what size it is. Plus it was not the only animal out there. I do not mean that it was okay to lob rounds at dogs for getting close, but in this scenario it seems they were called to a DV and as per usual the people cause more trouble when the police show up.

I did not watch the entire video. I saw the interaction with the officer and the dogs, saw the shot and heard her saying she was shot. That isn't good. Hairy Host kept yammering on so I fast forwarded a bit. Heard the wiener comment and had to shut it down.

Sorry, back to the regularly scheduled comments. That guy is just so full of himself. He gives a bad name to arm chair quarterbacks everywhere.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    A Pomeranian? A ****in' Pomeranian! He shot a Pomeranian?

Sorry, I don't think that even qualifies on the Fed checklist for dog-shooting.

While out walking with the wife, a Pomeranian doesn't even merit the Pom (pepper spray) let alone the firearm... seriously, a Pomeranian?!?!?

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN

While out walking with the wife, a Pomeranian doesn't even merit the Pom (pepper spray) let alone the firearm... seriously, a Pomeranian?!?!?
    No one likes Pomeranians.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I can barely watch clips from ASP any more. They are always so anti cop in my opinion. Not talking about this video but in general.

The entire situation was bad. DV call so there is that worry. The people can't control their mutts either. When he fired the first round they should have backed off from the scene. Obviously the woman was not in fear for her life.

The Hairy Host saying that it was just a little dog and the officer was afraid of being bit on the wiener. WTH? I don't want bit at all. I don't care what size it is. Plus it was not the only animal out there. I do not mean that it was okay to lob rounds at dogs for getting close, but in this scenario it seems they were called to a DV and as per usual the people cause more trouble when the police show up.

I did not watch the entire video. I saw the interaction with the officer and the dogs, saw the shot and heard her saying she was shot. That isn't good. Hairy Host kept yammering on so I fast forwarded a bit. Heard the wiener comment and had to shut it down.

Sorry, back to the regularly scheduled comments. That guy is just so full of himself. He gives a bad name to arm chair quarterbacks everywhere.
    If you can't handle dogs without freaking out, you probably shouldn't be in the cop business. They're just part of the territory when you're going to people's homes.

Notice the other officer NOT freaking out and throwing rounds at yappy dogs.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

They are more vicious than a Rottweiler. And just as dangerous in some people's minds.

I always called them ankle biters. A small kick usually take care of them.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

IMPD made it to YouTube again.
    I wonder of any if our INGO officers worked on this case.

Why did this guy keep trying to get his gun? Was he really going to try and shoot it out with the officer?

Officer Kirby.
    The officers approached Gray and began medical aid. Gray was transported to the hospital where he was later pronounced deceased. Two handguns were recovered near Gray. The first firearm had been converted to a fully automatic handgun due to the addition of a machine gun conversion device which was affixed to the slide of the gun. The second gun was recovered from Gray's waistband. The suspect vehicle fled the apartment complex after the officer-involved shooting. A short time later, that vehicle was located in the 300 Block of N. Shortridge Road. Several men were detained in connection with the carjacking. 20-year-old Joseph Dauda was arrested for his role in the armed robbery. The victim's car was recovered.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN

IMPD made it to YouTube again.
    I wonder of any if our INGO officers worked on this case.

Why did this guy keep trying to get his gun? Was he really going to try and shoot it out with the officer?

Officer Kirby.
    The officers approached Gray and began medical aid. Gray was transported to the hospital where he was later pronounced deceased. Two handguns were recovered near Gray. The first firearm had been converted to a fully automatic handgun due to the addition of a machine gun conversion device which was affixed to the slide of the gun. The second gun was recovered from Gray's waistband. The suspect vehicle fled the apartment complex after the officer-involved shooting. A short time later, that vehicle was located in the 300 Block of N. Shortridge Road. Several men were detained in connection with the carjacking. 20-year-old Joseph Dauda was arrested for his role in the armed robbery. The victim's car was recovered.

I was working that morning and heard it unfold on the radio, but never made it to the scene.

Top Bottom