• d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    We have an unconscious female with multiple gunshot wounds, and a conscious and semi coherent officer with lacerations that are not immediately life threatening.

I dont think the priorities/triage are out of line in a professional environment like that.

Now the cold bastard in me says "she played stupid games, she won her stupid prize. Medics can tend to her when they finally get there. " But thats not how professionals do it. And the other two officers dont have the 20/20 hindsight of watching the bodycam in our PJs.
    True, however at 1 point plenty of people on hand to at least attend to the cop bleeding profusely and apply pressure to the wound.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    True, however at 1 point plenty of people on hand to at least attend to the cop bleeding profusely and apply pressure to the wound.
    I stopped watching before a 4th unit arrived. After the 2nd or 3rd time the uniformed officer asked if he was injured anywhere else while still fumbling with his gloves I gave up. Pink shirt detective was in the background doing chest compressions on the perp.

Top Bottom