• Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    You have to talk sweet

Who cares about the cost of the gun - what good is it without ammo. For the price of .380 ammo, they should throw the LCP in for free.

When I bought my LCP I couldn't find ammo but a nice customer of mine sold me 100 rounds of target and a box of PP. Then a week or so later I sold some 38 special ammo to a member up in So Bend and low and behold I distributor calls me and says he has a LCR for me I had on order for months. I have a box of 38 special wad cutter reloads left but figured I better pass and just sell it. Sure is nice but the wife would probably frown on my buying another gun so soon; I figured her out after 46 years and don't press my luck. ;)

doglb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   1
    Jul 13, 2009
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    Nothing wrong with Kel tec's in my opinion, they serve their purpose as does the LCP-in those regards, I consider the LCP a little more refinded, a finished product, smoother lines-

But I will not complain about the Kel tec, they are a great firearm, and yes in my opinion Ruger did steal their design-but....you cant go wrong in either aspect!

A. Ramon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    NE Indiana
    Anyone seen any LCPs in their favorite shops lately? I saw two for sale down in Evansville at a Gun show this weekend: $450----yikes

Wife and I were at Mile Corner Gun Shop in Garrett, IN on Saturday. We saw that he had 2 LCP's @ $439 and 2 LCR's @ $549!! And he actually said to me, "people are asking for these pistols left and right, I have 2 of each and no one is buying them..." I was like :dunno:, i don't know either.

dhayse32

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    Great Outdoor's in Jasper had a new LCP for $270. They are about the cheapest around. They were holding it for me until and I was going to get it until I saw how tiny it was, I would lose it!

I do have a box of .380 ammo, 50rd. if anyone needs some. Bought it thinking I was getting that gun. If in the area and interested PM me.

DH32

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    You should have bought yourself for your carry gun

Great Outdoor's in Jasper had a new LCP for $270. They are about the cheapest around. They were holding it for me until and I was going to get it until I saw how tiny it was, I would lose it!

I do have a box of .380 ammo, 50rd. if anyone needs some. Bought it thinking I was getting that gun. If in the area and interested PM me.

DH32

$270 is giving it away, sure it was not used? I am now carrying one myself and hardly know it is in my pocket. Carried a .357 stub nosed revolver and then a S&W Sigma 380 and then a Kahr M40 and now the LCP and this is by far the gun I will stick in my pocket when I go out more than any other. Isn't that what its all about?

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Whittakers has them for 269.00 brand new on there website. the only bad part there in ky. :rockwoot:But will ship to ffl for 20.00 thats how i got mine.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    When I bought my LCP I couldn't find ammo but a nice customer of mine sold me 100 rounds of target and a box of PP.

Wait. Let me get this straight. Your customers come into your store to SELL YOU stuff? Man, I've been doing it all wrong all these years. I always go into a store to BUY STUFF.

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    $270 is giving it away, sure it was not used? I am now carrying one myself and hardly know it is in my pocket. Carried a .357 stub nosed revolver and then a S&W Sigma 380 and then a Kahr M40 and now the LCP and this is by far the gun I will stick in my pocket when I go out more than any other. Isn't that what its all about?

I paid $259 new for mine from AAC in Mooresville. Of course this was back before people started to spike the prices of them.

I love my LCP, perfect pocket pistol in my opinion.

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    What are you talking about?

Wait. Let me get this straight. Your customers come into your store to SELL YOU stuff? Man, I've been doing it all wrong all these years. I always go into a store to BUY STUFF.

Having a FFL has nothing to do with having the ability to purchase ammo; I buy mine at WalMart for personal use, I don't have a store.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom