• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Txlur

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Aug 17, 2011
    NWI
    I'm skeptical about my LCP (although it has 200 flawless rounds), and i'd like to try a bodyguard. That trigger pull.. man. I probably just need more range time.

msquared

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    I had the BG briefly but traded it due to a VERY heavy trigger. I contacted S&W and they said "it will get better with use".
    It did not get better after 500 rounds, so I sold it and got a Kahr.

But if you can find one with a trigger you like, it might be a great little gun.

cmstuard

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    96   0   0
    Aug 21, 2011
    SW Indiana
    I own both and my pick is Bodyguard. The laser is a nice feature. Size is about the same. I didn't like the single action on the LCP and in my opinion double action is a must for self defense. FTF - just pull the tigger again. 99% of the time it will fire on the second pull. If you really have to fire the gun, you won't have a lot of time to cycle the round out and get on target. The fit and finish of the BG is nicer also. Had some problem with the BG's laser, but S&W fixed it. BG has a heavy trigger pull, but isn't an issue once I got use to it. Hope this helps and good luck.

coyn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Syracuse
    S&W gets my vote. My wife went and got one while I was at work one day. I'll say up front that I'm not used to DA triggers and it takes some getting used to but I think the gun shoots great. Plus the freakin laser is cool. :)

Top Bottom