• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    In another article on the subject I read that lead for bullets make up about 3% of all lead use. Stained lead glass windows also accounted for 3%. Don't recall what article that was in.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    This is the same thing that happened with "clean coal" All the libs say that everything we do causes (global) warming, so they tax and fine everyone, either out of business, or just paying out alot of money to the fed. All the while, they are fine with us sending engineers and builders to China, to build NON "clean" coal fired power plants. So its fine if China gets to produce cheap energy, and everything this country used to produce, but not the HORRIBLE USA.

You can try to find solace in backing republicans, but they profit from it just as much, and the lack of term limits ensures that everyone in Washington, democrat, or republican, have outlived their usefulness, and are now just sustaining their awesome government gigs.

This country is ****ED if we do not find a way to perform the worlds largest enema, and flush that great big pile of **** thats been backing up in DC, for the last hundred years.

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    This is the same thing that happened with "clean coal" All the libs say that everything we do causes (global) warming, so they tax and fine everyone, either out of business, or just paying out alot of money to the fed. All the while, they are fine with us sending engineers and builders to China, to build NON "clean" coal fired power plants. So its fine if China gets to produce cheap energy, and everything this country used to produce, but not the HORRIBLE USA.

You can try to find solace in backing republicans, but they profit from it just as much, and the lack of term limits ensures that everyone in Washington, democrat, or republican, have outlived their usefulness, and are now just sustaining their awesome government gigs.

This country is ****ED if we do not find a way to perform the worlds largest enema, and flush that great big pile of **** thats been backing up in DC, for the last hundred years.
    Spot on. You summed up what alot of people are feeling. I am tired of getting to choose from sucks or sucks a little less. I do find it a bit disconcerting that we are abandoning all of our resources. I was raised to be independent and I HATE feeling like I'm at the mercy of a world that is increasingly hostile towards us.

02roadster

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Foxcliff, Morgan Co.

Could not have been stated any better!

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

So what can you do about it? Just sit around and complain? Or are you planning a French style revolution in which you would execute most of DC and most of the leftwingers at universities, public education and the media?

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    So what can you do about it? Just sit around and complain? Or are you planning a French style revolution in which you would execute most of DC and most of the leftwingers at universities, public education and the media?

Whats your point with this post? Ive never understood people who take issue with someone for pointing out problems, just because its not as easy to fix the problems as it is to point them out.

You took the time to take issue.... Whats your POV on the matter?

-Jake-

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    NWI
    I've known about this since September. Here is an email from my old mine engineering professor:

"Guys, I am at mining conference in STL. Doe run presented on the EPA forcing the close down of their Herculaneum smelter which is the last primary lead smelter in the USA. All their lead concentrate after the end of the year will be shipped to china. China is restricting export of materials critical to its economic growth. There will be no primary lead made any longer in the US. God knows where we are going to get the lead for shot and bullets!"

I'm not too worried yet though. I can melt down toyotas and make bullets :ar15:

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Prius batteries are NiMH, or nickel metal hydride. And include a cathode of Nickel hydroxide, an anode of hydrogen absorbing alloys and a Potassium hydroxide electrolyte.

They are very harmful to the environment, which is why A toyota prius does more damage to the earth before its ever driven, than a range rover does for its entire life. But whatever, whos gonna let facts get in their way...

Top Bottom