• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    In June 2006, Zahi Hawass's name became linked to the excavations as recommending a supposed expert, Aly Abd Alla Barakat, to investigate the hills. Upon being contacted Hawass denied any involvement, accusing Osmanagic of "giving out false information", and clarifying that Barakat "knows nothing about Egyptian pyramids".

Pyramids in Bosnia

I am finding a lot of articles that conclude that these "pyramids" are natural formations.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I was wondering the same thing myself.

Some people call the Egyptians and Myans brilliant engineers and the first (not sure which) to build pyramids. Because many say pyramids are ingenious structures, it could be inferred that the builders were, well, geniuses. Now, if the biggest and first pyramid was actually built in Europe, that would prove that Europeans developed the technology and taught others as they traversed the earth.

Some would say that liberals would refuse to allow this to be accepted because of guilt. Thus stifling proof that Europeans are superior in areas of inventions and technology, as well and being the origin of creation/civilization. But, I'm just guessing and could be wrong.

Either way, cool pyramid. My son made one last night.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    It's a boogeyman thing when you don't have any actual reasoning to use.

Or not. Liberals have been saying the evils of the West, Christianity, America for the longest. Anyone whose ever spent a day in Public School history can attest to this.

I'll bring one example to the table for you.

In Public School, we learn that Europeans/Christians are so evil because of slavery; However, we dont learn the upside, that it was Europeans/Christians who were the first to halt slavery, who has effectively brought such agendas to a close in the West.
    We wont hear how it essentialy exists in South America, Asia, Middle East and Africa.

That is an example of Liberal slant of history, an agenda being promoted. I have my legs to stand on; all of which are observable and often noted by those with a brain.

The difference between a boogyman and what I show is the evidence of support.

Some people call the Egyptians and Myans brilliant engineers and the first (not sure which) to build pyramids. Because many say pyramids are ingenious structures, it could be inferred that the builders were, well, geniuses. Now, if the biggest and first pyramid was actually built in Europe, that would prove that Europeans developed the technology and taught others as they traversed the earth.

Some would say that liberals would refuse to allow this to be accepted because of guilt. Thus stifling proof that Europeans are superior in areas of inventions and technology, as well and being the origin of creation/civilization. But, I'm just guessing and could be wrong.

Either way, cool pyramid. My son made one last night.

The Egyptians were an ingenious people; NO ONE would dare refute that. However..

"King Tut Unwrapped - King Tut's DNA R1b | Royal Blood"

Ramesses II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Microscopic inspection of the roots of Ramesses II's hair proved that the original color of the king's hair was once red which suggests that he came from a family of redheads. This has more than just cosmetic significance; in ancient Egypt, people with red hair were associated with the god Seth,

Queen Hatshetrut had obviously a reddish/brown wavy hair

hatshepsut_hair.jpg

Queen Tiy

redhairedmummye4.JPG

Egyptian Prime Minister Yuya (Joseph)

redhairedmummye5.JPG

This is of no coincidence, some have speculated to the relationship of the Celts and Berbers of North Africa. I would like to say, these are only afew example... There are alot more, but I dont have the time nor desire to go through every last one, but you get the idea.

berberchildwh1.jpg

By the appearance one would attest these people are European, but alas they are not, They are Berbers.
    Eurasian Origins of Berbers and modern North Africans. | Mathilda’s Anthropology Blog.

The Mayans, are equally engengious, no one dare disproves this, as it would be fatal to they're very self.

The Mayans have stories recounting the creation of they're civilization... Google Quetzalcoatl, The God-King... Mayans made note of how they described him. Incas, Peruians, Aztecs... All Share the same exact story of this "God".

All of these people are a wonderous group, one which cannot belittled; whose contributions to Science, Astrology and heritage is not to be taken lightly.

In this post, all I hoped to gain is to show that Liberal history isnt the very truthful version they suggest, and how many may not have heard of these facts

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    In June 2006, Zahi Hawass's name became linked to the excavations as recommending a supposed expert, Aly Abd Alla Barakat, to investigate the hills. Upon being contacted Hawass denied any involvement, accusing Osmanagic of "giving out false information", and clarifying that Barakat "knows nothing about Egyptian pyramids".

Pyramids in Bosnia

I am finding a lot of articles that conclude that these "pyramids" are natural formations.

Brother, I am baffled... How anyone can outrightly deny that this is a pyramid, with the slabs of giant rocks, in formation could be suggested to be a hoax.

These are opinions.... Perhaps agenda rooted (Disputable).. You have pictures.... Anyone who spends more time than I have, researching this, might agree that these are infact Pyramids.

Im just curious, you are aware that Pyramids in Europe are not a new concept. Greeks, Crete, Romans and plenty others made such structures, amongst others.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I don't know very much about the skin color of Adam and Eve, if you accept the were the first two people to exist, and I don't really care. I do know that history can either be a shield for the ignorant or a dagger for the prideful. These tools are used by the incompetent and will never produce a positive result. However, when history is used as a mantle, all can learn from the good and bad, realizing it's one history, that of mankind and all people. Regardless of who built the first pyramid, carved the first wheel, etc., we all have times to raise delighted heads and then times to bow with grief, because of our past. That doesn't make anyone better, because, like it or not, we exist together.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Brother, I am baffled... How anyone can outrightly deny that this is a pyramid, with the slabs of giant rocks, in formation could be suggested to be a hoax.

Pretty easy, actually. No one can confirm this guy's findings. Soooo.....
    These are opinions.... Perhaps agenda rooted (Disputable).. You have pictures.... Anyone who spends more time than I have, researching this, might agree that these are infact Pyramids.
    Maybe we can compromise? I'll give you that they are pyramids. Just not man-made.

Im just curious, you are aware that Pyramids in Europe are not a new concept. Greeks, Crete, Romans and plenty others made such structures, amongst others.
    There are pyramids all over the world, built by many cultures.

Hypothesis: Might this be a natural feature that the local population realized was unusual, so built a town near it and possibly built many structures on and around it? Maybe even used it for religious and other social purposes?

I understand why the Bosnian's and others want to so desperately "prove" this was man-made. But, rather than force a pre-conceived idea, can we simply seek to understand?

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute

When you posted your article I read the source material and then did some further reading. There are a lot of articles by different sources that conclude that the structures in the OP are natural formations. I am not a geologist or an archeologist, I can't make a conclusion of my own that is worth anything. I am pointing out that others who have the proper credentials seem to be of the opinion that those structures are a natural formation.

Your posts about hair color and saying that skeptics are liberals appear to be biased rather than objective as those factors would not appear to have anything to do with whether or not those formations are natural.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    When you posted your article I read the source material and then did some further reading. There are a lot of articles by different sources that conclude that the structures in the OP are natural formations. I am not a geologist or an archeologist, I can't make a conclusion of my own that is worth anything. I am pointing out that others who have the proper credentials seem to be of the opinion that those structures are a natural formation.

I understand, and I actually appreciate it. However, I've never heard of such perfect pyramid shape being made, not once, but several times, but also that there are man made stones being uncovered, and tunnels running from one pyramid to another.

The fact that this structue is so perfectly shaped as a pyramid, but then also has a flat 'roof' is appearant that nature made, cannot be the whole truth.

I ask, of those who suggest it's bunk, how many have been there? I've cited sources/experts which suggest man made, only to have an opinion attack the character of another individual.

Your posts about hair color and saying that skeptics are liberals appear to be biased rather than objective as those factors would not appear to have anything to do with whether or not those formations are natural.

My posts about Hair color, were merely to demonstrate how Academia in the West hides facts.

There is indisputably a liberal academia agenda to demonize and slant versions of history. When you hear teachers attacking George Washington as an evil individual, how can one disagree? Is there a line in the sand drawn that suggest pre-Washington Liberals will be fair in they're assesment of history?

Sorry, but until Science has concluded beyond a shadow of a doubt, and debunks all evidence pointing to an ancient civilization, I will not be able to support the agenda, but when it is proven, I'll buy you a round (You gotta hold me to that, though), fair?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    After some digging from the picture posts of NHV's showing the inside of the Bosnian Pyramid, if this Pyramid was indeed a natural Formation, please explain the hallways inside of it?

Further, please explain how 12,000 years of erosion and overgrowth haven't rounded the Pyramid into a rounded hill?

If you can explain those two questions, well, obviously you'll be ahead of the curve of those out there studying it. However, most of the articles saying it's a natural formation are by people who haven't actually been there to look at it. :dunno: I'm pretty sure I would rather take the word of those who are there studying it saying that it's man made instead of trusting someone who HASN'T been there saying it's a Natural Formation because the pictures show overgrowth. :rolleyes:

EITHER WAY, this is an awesome find. To say there's no way Europe could have pyramids is just naive and ignorant. That would mean that the America's couldn't have Pyramids either.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    After some digging from the picture posts of NHV's showing the inside of the Bosnian Pyramid, if this Pyramid was indeed a natural Formation, please explain the hallways inside of it?

Further, please explain how 12,000 years of erosion and overgrowth haven't rounded the Pyramid into a rounded hill?

Please note: I am NOT taking any position as to whether they are natural or not. I neither know, nor care. At all.

Geologist hat on:

The one picture of a hallway I saw in this thread looked like a tunnel cut into autocthonous bedrock, not allocthonous stone.

Further: There are many ways in which natural geologic formations can resemble something manmade. Not all structures will form a nice rounded hill mound. Geological formations are often fractal and have order that is not readily apparent to the untrained eye. Depending on underlying rock structure, angle of inclination, layering, and composition, you can have many different geophysical formations. Furthermore, holocene presence of overgrowth has no bearing on geological past vegetative growth, nor is present growth indicative of past growth, especially in the holocene.

In laymans terms: It is in fact possible to have natural geological formations that make relatively perfect pyramid forms. Again, I am not making any statement regarding these pyramids, I have no opinion there.

As far as pyramids go, if you are making a large structure out of stone the pyramid is the simplest shape to make that will have structural stability and longevity. There's nothing mystical about form following basic engineering.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Please note: I am NOT taking any position as to whether they are natural or not. I neither know, nor care. At all.

Geologist hat on:

The one picture of a hallway I saw in this thread looked like a tunnel cut into autocthonous bedrock, not allocthonous stone.

Further: There are many ways in which natural geologic formations can resemble something manmade. Not all structures will form a nice rounded hill mound. Geological formations are often fractal and have order that is not readily apparent to the untrained eye. Depending on underlying rock structure, angle of inclination, layering, and composition, you can have many different geophysical formations. Furthermore, holocene presence of overgrowth has no bearing on geological past vegetative growth, nor is present growth indicative of past growth, especially in the holocene.

In laymans terms: It is in fact possible to have natural geological formations that make relatively perfect pyramid forms. Again, I am not making any statement regarding these pyramids, I have no opinion there.

As far as pyramids go, if you are making a large structure out of stone the pyramid is the simplest shape to make that will have structural stability and longevity. There's nothing mystical about form following basic engineering.

Oh, I was just trying to make a point is all. After 12,000 years of erosion, there's no way it could have stayed a shaped pyramid. Especially with all the overgrowth on the structure.

I do agree that nature can form some very man-made-LIKE structures, but if this is indeed a natural pyramid, this would be the first ever 12,000 year old pyramid shaped hill. At least that I've ever seen... :):

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Oh, I was just trying to make a point is all. After 12,000 years of erosion, there's no way it could have stayed a shaped pyramid. Especially with all the overgrowth on the structure.

I do agree that nature can form some very man-made-LIKE structures, but if this is indeed a natural pyramid, this would be the first ever 12,000 year old pyramid shaped hill. At least that I've ever seen... :):

To a geologist 12,000 years is an eyeblink. We generally talk in terms of millions of years. Surface dissolution of a carbonate substrate will be in the meter or two range in that timeframe, under ideal nontropical conditions.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    To a geologist 12,000 years is an eyeblink. We generally talk in terms of millions of years. Surface dissolution of a carbonate substrate will be in the meter or two range in that timeframe, under ideal nontropical conditions.

Leave your scientific mumbojumbo out of this. :):

Top Bottom