• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shortyforty

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    middlebury
    "He told police he was showing his wife how safe the gun was when he pulled the trigger and shot himself'' so he pulled the trigger but it was an accident,not an accident it was negligent at best

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I would never buy a gun before getting quality gun training FIRST.
    I thought it was common sense.Same way I was trained to use a car before I ever drove one all by myself.
    I guess that's not that common.
    I shot a bunch of guns at the range and had proper training with a firearm instructor for weeks before I even bought my own gun.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    I hate it when that happens. Whatever type of gun it is, a guy might be able to get a good deal on it from the guys wife.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    I hate it when that happens. Whatever type of gun it is, a guy might be able to get a good deal on it from the guys wife.

Again, you're not married, are you? That sucker's going to be on the wall. Framed. Probably with a sign that says "I told you so" or "Look, see how safe it is?", or "Little black pumps don't go BANG!" or the like.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    that reminds me of our EHS guy at work. We changed over to utility knives w/ round ends on the blades (no more points), and they wont lock open, they self retract when you take your thumb off the button.

He did the "look how safe these are" in during a safety meeting, took the knive and ran it down his arm, except the blade didnt go all the way back in the knife and he fileted his arm open right there in front of everyone. Not to bad, but bad enough to get hammered about it very often.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    You have to remember, "journalists" could add bits and pieces, or change things here and there, to make a dumb mistake sound even dumber. Not that it's ever happened (yeah right), but we are all pretty much aware that there just may be some sort of agenda being pushed by the media. I'm not saying this didn't happen, and to antis, it's carved in stone to be used whenever convenient, just sounds like a little too much irony to me.:twocents:

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    People do some strange, dumb and crazy actions. Call me what you will but myself, I thought the medias wording sounded a little uhh..........:dunno:

"He told police he was showing his wife how safe the gun was when he pulled the trigger and shot himself."

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom