7605 Indiana 9
    Howe, Indiana 46703
    500+ Tables

• Friday 3:00pm – 8:00pm
    • Saturday 9:00am – 5:00pm

Admission

• General: $6.00
    • Children 12 & under: Free
    • 2-Day Pass: $11.00 Seniors (60+) $1.00 off Law Enforcement (in uniform): Free
    • Free Parking

The LaGrange Gun, Knife and Outdoorsmen Show will be held on Nov 4th - 5th, 2016 in Howe, Indiana. This Howe gun show is held at Michiana Event Center and hosted by Gun Slinger Promotions USA of Indiana. All federal, state and local firearm ordinances and laws must be obeyed.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I never made the trip over to the Lagrange show. They already have a show in Shipshe every now and again at the flea market area.

4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    Saw that and wondered what impact it will have on the future Gunslinger Shows in Shipshe. With the Howe location, I believe there was a greater draw from the north, south and east that allowed both buyers and sellers better exposure not seen in the oversaturated Shipshewana Gun Shows market. On the plus side the December show will encompass more of the sale barn than before due to new owners opening another room or so I'm told and one will no longer smell like a horse barn after spending the day at the show in Howe. what the future holds after the Michiana Center is built will be anyone's guess. I just hope CPI doesn't get their foot in the door first as I have little doubt they will attempt to maximize return with their 30" aisles.

Top Bottom