• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leedawg77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Lafayette, IN
    I've bought guns through Applied Ballistics Davidson's Gallery of Gun portal. Great experiences, guns arrived the next day. ABSI was very helpful. Tried doing the same through Ace & Rico, never heard from them, they kept telling me my gun wasn't in. I called Davidson and two weeks later they still hadn't asked for it to be shipped. Zero updates from A & R, had to call them every time.

Had a good experience at RAM-Z too.

Trickpony

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Out of State :(
    Thanks for supporting ABSI! ABSI is the only place I buy shooting related items locally. If we don't support the indoor range we might end up with no place convenient to shoot in town.

mjelder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    West lafayette/Columbus
    ABSI is a phenomenal place to go. The staff are super helpful and willing to work with you. The range isn't bad at all and they have a decent variety of rental weapons plus plenty of accessories to choose from. Plus their prices are pretty good. Half off for students' range time and targets as well. Trying to appeal to a younger crowd i suppose.

Glock19Dude

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've bought guns through Applied Ballistics Davidson's Gallery of Gun portal. Great experiences, guns arrived the next day. ABSI was very helpful. Tried doing the same through Ace & Rico, never heard from them, they kept telling me my gun wasn't in. I called Davidson and two weeks later they still hadn't asked for it to be shipped. Zero updates from A & R, had to call them every time.

Had a good experience at RAM-Z too.

I bought my first new handgun from A&R. I will never buy from them again. What was a simple Glock19 that I should have in "about a week" from Davidson's (with a lifetime warranty) turned into a 6 week wait and no Davidson's guarantee because it came from somewhere else. I also had to call everyday/every other day to find out where the hell my Glock was! I could have drove to Bass Pro Shops or Cabela's on a saturday but I thought, I would rather give a local gun store my money instead of a large chain place. The mistake was ordering from Ace & Rico's! When I drove past that store on tuesday night all the shelves were empty and a handful of people inside. They are either moving or out-of-business (which wouldn't surprise me)

FYI.....I'm a member at ABSI and those guys there have been great! A good clean (and safe) range and Stan will work w/people on gun sales and purchases. I've bought guns there and I will continue to do so in the future.

dodgetech

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    West Lafayett, IN
    Well I have done business with both places and here is what I have come up with at ABSI the people were kind but too busy checking people into the range to really spend time with somone thats looking to buy a gun, what guns I have looked at seems to have higher price than Ace and Rico's I purchaced 2 guns from Ace and Rico's both transactions went super smooth and got a heck of a deal opposed to what they were priced at ABSI. At Ace & Rico's the guys were very helpful and seemed to have a little time to help me thru the process. Now I have not bought any guns from ABSI because it seems like they are always too busy to help me and the prices are higher. I have been in the range there and it is a nice range im not really a range person I guess I mainly shoot out in the field behind my house but all in all the range is nice.

Top Bottom